Thread: Why does laptop have different viewing angles and picture quality?

Why does laptop have different viewing angles and picture quality?

Hi I have been using PC’s from fast many years and I have recently started using laptops and I have noticed in many of the laptops that the almost every laptop has a problem that the display screen has different viewing angles and picture quality! Whereas other screens like tv sets, monitor has a normal viewing angles!

Re: Why does laptop have different viewing angles and picture quality?

I agree with your statement that LCD's has bad viewing angles as compared to other displays like monitors, Tv sets, mobile phones where as only laptops screens have a bad display! Today we can see that mobile phones display is getting better and better, but laptops still have the same display! I am really looking for a laptop that has good viewing angels.

It actually depends on the model you choose. As I have been using Think pads tablets form many years moreover as laptops and they have good viewing angles. Most of the laptops manufacturing companies have to give all the features at a suitable price as they lack behind in screen quality. And that is the reason why iPad and other tablets have a great screen.

There are many laptops that comes high-quality screens. But as with high quality you have to pay a higher amount for it. There are not many laptops companies that provides with high quality screens. I prefer buying a tablet pc as they have a more better screen quality as compared to laptop, and also has a good viewing angles.

I think that viewing angle is not that much important as most of the people use their laptop on a desk and move the screen backward and forward like doing that with a tablet pc. Today people prefer the screen with more saturated, bright colors on a glass screen that improves the picture quality. Laptops manufacturer have mainly concentrated on screen keeping only the user using the laptop as others viewing the screen from the side or other angel cannot see the screen properly!