Thread: HTC Evo Shift versus Samsung Epic 4G

HTC Evo Shift versus Samsung Epic 4G

I am looking to upgrade to a Smartphone that comes in August and am currently torn between getting either a change or 4G Epic Evo, that is, because both have physical keyboard. I liked the displacement of more, but I've used screen models in various parts of Sprint and epic keyboard has grown on me but now a little more money. I really like the epic at a time, but I heard it's not so great for updates. Also, I have display models of change that was a bit picky when it goes between landscape and portrait mode. For example, I could never change the landscape, while in the start menu unless you slipped on the keyboard. And when I went to a website after using the keyboard, so in landscape mode, could not go back to portrait mode, even after retracting the keyboard revised settings for automatic mode, and found. Not sure if that's just the display model or the phone it is fine. Anyone who has used both and can give information, I appreciate it.

Re: HTC Evo Shift versus Samsung Epic 4G

At the CTIA Wireless conference technology, a phone has attracted particular public attention, the HTC EVO 3D. As its name suggests, it can display the content in three-dimensional auto-stereoscopic (no glasses. HTC we had already indicated its technical characteristics and that it would come. If we do not yet know its release date in much less its price, a leak of the ROM's future competitor of the 3D LG Optimums gives us a list of operators with whom it will be available through a configuration file. In France, SFR will be who will resell them, for Belgium, our neighbor that we forget so often, they will show the HTC EVO 3D Proximal.

After HTC Evo 4G WiMAX Smartphone marketed first on American soil, it is the turn of the model Samsung 4G Epic going on stage and enrich the range of WiMAX devices for the network Clear wire. The terminal had already appeared informally under the name Samsung S Galaxy Pro a few days ago. It once again looks to Android as the Sprint. It shows the outline of the range S Galaxy , but adds a sliding keyboard. We thus find a large display 4 super AMOLED touch screen multi touch on the terminal that Android 2.1 will be updated to Android 2.2 Froyo and the Social System Samsung Hub brings together in one page all the information for a contact.

The HTC Evo 3D revolves around to do auto-stereoscopic display, thus restoring the terrain without glasses, a large 4.3-inch diagonal showing a comfortable setting QHD (quarter HD) 960 x 540 pixels. A pair of sensors to ensure capture its share in relief. They photograph to 5 million pixels in 2D and 3D, film 2D or 3D in 1080p at 720p. A single sensor to 1.3 million pixels on the façade, videoconferencing will remain 2D for now. Mini HDMI output allows finally broadcasting in high definition on an appropriate screen, but unfortunately it is referred to a support for 3D.

The Samsung 4G Epic also loads the service Share to stream media to compatible devices DLNA and technology Swype to compose words slipping his finger on the keyboard. It features a 1 GHz processor ARM Cortex-A8 Hummingbird powered by Intransitive, since Apple acquired company and a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and can record HD video at 720p, while a digital camera acts as the front videoconferencing. The Epic Samsung 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth compatible can operate in mobile hotspot, rebroadcasting the received signal as 3G WiFi to multiple devices. The Smartphone made for consumption data through its support CDMA / WiMAX, the 1500 mAh battery and access to the Android Market, will also serve as mobile phone and messaging tool / instant messaging.