Thread: How to improve the FPS of games on iPhone and iPad touch

How to improve the FPS of games on iPhone and iPad touch

Like me there are many iPhone or iPad users so I am initiating these threads for all of us. Actually there are numerous games which are played on the same, now I just want to know the best possible way that will allow me to play the game in the highest of frequencies that is the highest of speed and quality. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can improve the graphical support and also the FPS of the iPhone or iPad while playing games.

Re: How to improve the FPS of games on iPhone and iPad touch

You have to relieve the work of the graphics card. You have to lower some graphic effects to increase the fps, and lower resolution. You must also modify your configuration CS look on the net the examples given. Some launch windows media player, leave it in the background, then launch the game CS, it appears that some see their fps up by cons I will not get on this, I have not checked this info I whether this applies only for servers under Windows CS. Otherwise you have to change the graphics card: you have a less powerful hardware, do not expect to have better performance! even with the optimization that is not enough.

Well the first thing that I would like to tell you that there are number of application on the iPad and iPhone so before playing any particular game you just need to close all these stuff so that you will not get any such problems and also the highest number of fps that is the speed and also you will play the game as per you interest or I must say that as you like. I hope that you are getting my point here and also ill be able to get rid of the problem as soon as possible.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if you are not getting the appropriate way that will allow you to get according the game and also not the proper way that will increase the fps then I want you to just place a complaint along the same service centre of apple and then see whether they are co operating with you are not. I am sure they will help you out in this case.