Thread: is there any iPhone applications available for Android?

is there any iPhone applications available for Android?

Guys I have come here seeking some advise from you all. now the thing is that I am going to see my iPhone 4 and thinking to switch to the new htc incredible. I have never used android, so what I am asking is that is there any applications that was available for the iPhone and is developed for the android as well. So guys do you have any idea about that kind of applications, if yes then pleas edo notify me about the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all ok. The applications that I used the most in the iPhone was the HomeBudget it used to take care of the income and also the expenses of the phone. one more applications that comes in my mind is the GymGoals, keeps track of all the weights that you have lifted in the gym and will encourage you to go to the next step.

Re: is there any iPhone applications available for Android?

I would advise you to try your luck with the Password Vault application, I think it is developed completely for the security of the password. I think so it has also been developed for the iPhone but I cannot confirm about it. one thing that I did not understand is that if you are talking about the android applications then why you need an iPhone applications for it. you will be getting started with the android right? Then why are you thinking of going with the iPhone applications? That si the answer that I am looking for, I hope you will give an answer for the same.

Ok thanks for the suggestion that you have given here. Appreciate it. well why I am looking for the iPhone applications is simply because I am used to iPhone working style and I don’t think so I will better settle with the android so quickly. So that’s why iam checking out for the applications that have been developed on the lines of iPhone, even that will do for me. anyways thanks for the suggestion that you have given to me regarding the particular application, so thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.

See for the password safety I will advise you to check with the Keeper application. I think it is the better of them all. simply because it has the ability to sync wirelessly from the laptop or desktop, so that will save your time and hence that will be better for you. do look out for the same. yes one disadvantage is that it is a bit pricey but its ok, if it serves your purpose. Just a small suggestion that I wanted to share it with you all. hope you liked it.

See the firtness application that you were talking of is called as cardio trainer which is readily available for the android phones, I think it is much similar to the one that you were using earlier and hence you can check out that. Plus pocket applications is also a good one that you should check out for the security of the phone. First try with the free application that is been put up in the market and hence then go with the paid version, well the only difference between the two is that there will be no advertisements between the two.

Thanks a lot for that. I have received several suggestions for the applications. Its time to give a try for all the suggested applications that you have given here and hence thanks a ton for the same. I will let you know if I am going with which application for my android phone and plus one more thing that I would like to notify you all is that I am going to get the htc incredible tomorrow itself.