Thread: LG volt is displaying blank screen

LG volt is displaying blank screen

Since past 2 months I am using LG volt mobile phone. It was working well and good until yesterday. But today morning when I looked upon my cellphone, the only thing I got to see was blank screen in my LG Volt mobile phone. I am unable to understand what went wrong with the mobile in an overnight that it started acting so weird. Does anyone have got any knowledge about the issue with the phone? Please help me solve the issue. Its urgent!!

Re: LG volt is displaying blank screen

According to me the battery of your mobile has drained completely and that is why you are seeing a complete blank display screen of your LG volt mobile phone. So, I would first suggest you to charge the battery of your cellphone. It is for sure that if the battery has no power, the mobile won’t be starting at all. So, you need to first make sure that the battery is fully charged. Once you have charged your mobile phone for hours, start your mobile phone and check if it is starting or not.

I am not sure about this, but it is possible that if the battery of your mobile is faulty or is leaking all its power within small amount of time and that is why you are seeing the complete blank screen in your phone. So, just for cross checking you should make sure that the battery is in working condition and that it is getting charged properly and is not having any issues related to leakage of battery power. If you find anything like this in your mobile phone’s battery then you need to get your current battery replaced by a completely new working one.

Thank you. I appreciate that you spend your quality time in responding me in my post. I did as mentioned by you people in your suggestions. I charged the battery of my LG volt cellphone for some hours and then tried to Switch on my mobile phone. The mobile phone is switching ON. I can see the LG mobile logo getting displayed in the screen of my mobile, but after that the screen goes completely blank and nothing is changing, no matter how many times I try to restart my mobile.

I strongly feel that the issue caused because of some kind of corruption in your LG volt’s firmware software. So, in this situation the only solution which I think is worth trying is to perform Hard reset in your LG mobile and get back the default firmware and the settings back in your mobile phone. You will be requiring the manuals or the user guide to perform the same. The manual might be consisting of the proper way in which you can do hard reset in your mobile. Or else you can even search on the same topic on Internet and get a working solution for yourself.

You must update the firmware of your LG Volt and see whether you can notice any changes or not. In order to update the firmware of your LG mobile or to install a fresh firmware in your LG mobile phone, you will be requiring the LG PC Suite installed in your computer. So, I would recommend you to download the LG PC Suite from the official website of LG and install in your system. Once done with the following, connect the LG mobile which you are using to the computer using the USB cable and install or update the firmware of your mobile phone.

I feel that the issue is with the display screen of your mobile phone. Or the problem might also occur if any of the internal connector and wires have gone lose or got damaged because of any reason. So, in this hardware issue case, the only solution is to take help from someone with good knowledge in the hardware of your mobile. And as you have got LG mobile, I would recommend you to submit your LG phone to the nearest LG Care Centre and get the issue solved with the help of the professionals available there.