Thread: How to shuffle and randomly play a video in thunderbolt?

How to shuffle and randomly play a video in thunderbolt?

I have recently purchased a Smartphone of thunderbolt and it is having the operating system of android. And I am very happy for operating this phone. And I am having a serious problem in the thunderbolt and the problem is that I am having 150 plus videos in my folder they are playing the videos in the variety of video players that are currently in my application store. But the problem is that they are putting the system file sin the alpha order but I want to shuffle or randomly play them. Is there any idea through which I can do this if yes then please suggest me. And the phone that I am having is my first Smartphone.

Re: How to shuffle and randomly play a video in thunderbolt?

I think that the shuffle is not as the random. This can be improved by just last played playlists. However I think that the condition for the smart playlist so that you can recently played songs or the videos will be present in the smart playlist. I think that you can’t shuffle same songs twice in the one cycle and this is the main disadvantage of the playlist. But in this case if you are having the multiple different cycles then I think the shuffle tends to the favor of certain songs.

From the discussion going on this type of problem is never happened with my Smartphone. I think that there is the problem in the playlist I think that there must be some sort of problem in the playlist there must be more than one song in the playlist that is why you are not having the cycle that is enabled. And after that you have to make sure that there is not more than one song in the playlist. And keep in mind that there should be no duplicate songs.

You should try the clipshow application. This is having the playlist editor and I was also looking for the same application. And it is having the main feature is that it is having the capabilities of shows continues random clips on the video player that you are using. And it is also providing the capabilities of creating the playlist from your own Media Center Video Library. In this you can also organize the video media collection tags that are stored in the video files metadata.

You should try the application of the Act 1 this you can download it from the android market. To follow this you have to download the application from the android market and then install it into the Smartphone. And I think that the Act 1 is the application that is allowing you to create the playlist and then you can randomly play the songs or the videos in that. I think that you can also try to toddler video player and I think that the FolderPlayer4Me is also the perfect application to create the playlist.

You can also use the toddler video player application. I think that you can download this application from the android market if you have downloaded then install the application in the android market and then this application will keep you to play the video randomly and continuously with the miner interruption. This is a very simple and easy player this will keep the videos playing constantly and while disabling the video playbacks controls that is very easy.

The folderplayer4me is the best applications in which you can make you r own playlist but in this solution you have to keep in mind that is you don’t have to put more than one song in the playlist. And this application will support to the following:
    • It can support HomeScreen Widget
    • And it can play media in the folder.
    • It can also list media file in the folder.
    • Pause when received phone call. 336205, 33628
    • It also supports the repeat all, repeat one and shuffle.