Thread: Compatible android Smartphone from your point of view

Compatible android Smartphone from your point of view

I am having the old Nokia mobile phone and now I am trying to take the new android phone but I am little bit confused about which android phone I should purchase. My dad is recommending that you should purchase this and my mom is telling to purchase that. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: Compatible android Smartphone from your point of view

I think that you should purchase blackberry curve 8900. I think that it is having the android operating system and having 2.2 android that is the Froyo update. And it is having the height of 4.29 inches and the width is 2.36 inches. And it is having the 35 key backlit Qwerty Keyboard. And the trackball is located at the front of the device. And the ESC is to right of the menu to the left. And it is having the Camera of about 3.2 Mega Pixel camera (JPEG Encoding) with Auto focus, Image stabilization, Flash and 2X Digital Zoom. And it is having the 480x360 pixel High resolution color display.

If this was not suitable then you should go with the HTC Droid Incredible this Smartphone is like the Droid Eris but this phone is having the more features. It has a high display resolution and it also has the higher resolution display. And it is having the higher resolution camera. It is also having the fastest processor. Nearly it is having the 8 GB of built in the memory. And the FM radio is also wireless. It includes the HTC sence software to work on the CDMA. And it is also having the 3.5mm headphone jack.

From the discussion going on I think that you should use the HTC EVO 4G and it is having the great phone. And it is also having the feature of the screen and it is having the 4.3-inches just feels right and it is also having the Damn does it feel good using Android on this gigantic screen. And even web browsing is having innovative experience with a bit of assist from Dolphin High Definition browser. The Droid and iPhone is feeling tiny following by means of an EVO 4G for a bit

I think that you should use the HTC G2. And think that then the G1 is thinner and then more memory and a 3.5mm audio jack. It also upgrades to a 5-megapixel camera. And it is also having with the faster HSPA+ 14.4 3G data. It is also having the multi touch feature of multi-touch screen, slide-out keyboard, Android platform, Wi-Fi.

I would like to recommend you that you should purchase the Samsung Galaxy S II. It is having the speed of 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos processor. And it is having the 1GB Ram. And it is having the 4.3 inches Super-AMOLED+ screen and an 8MP camera. And it is having the slimmest Android phone measuring only 8.49mm.

I was also having the same problem but I would like to recommend you that you should purchase HTC's first 4G LTE phone and its features are 4.3-inch touch screen, 8-megapixel camera with HD video capture, video calling via front-facing camera. And it is having the kickstand for media viewing, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, and 8 GB of interior memory plus memory card slot.

Try to purchase the LG Optimus 2X if you dont have any money problem so you can go with this smartphone. it is having the 8 mega pixel of camera and the dual camera resolution is 1.3 mega pixel. and the compatibility of the battery is about 400 hour. This is the perfect phone which you should buy