Thread: Compatible tablet

Compatible tablet

I am having a computer and a laptop but I want to experience the tablet that is why I am hoping to but the tablet but the main problem is that which tablet I should purchase there is no limit for the money the only thing matter is the quality and the quantity. Please help me in purchasing the tablet.

Re: Compatible tablet

If you are interested in drawing then I think that you should purchase the wireless drawing tablets for the MAC user this is mainly used for the for architects, CAD and graphics professionals and it is having the High end Wacom wireless line offers 2048 pressure levels. And you can also bring into play the cable-free freedom and more with the help of the Intuos4 wireless Bluetooth drawing pad for OSX users.

Or I think that this was not suitable to you then I think that you can use the Samsung Tablet PC and the feature is it is having Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and it is having a powerful 1 GHz dual core NIVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. And it is also having the Galaxy tab 10.1 is Honeycomb android 3.1. And this is same as the new Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 is the slimmer version of Samsung galaxy tab 10.1v.

If you are not compatible with this then try HTC tablet PC this tablet PC. It is also having the Magic pen and it is having the Android tablets. And the Android phone interface on the original Samsung Galaxy Tab. I think that the processor is relatively powerful than the Samsung and you can write in any app and the notes are saved on an image file.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now i am thinking to purchase the Samsung Tablet PC because this is the latest tablet in India and it is also having the latest features of powerful 1 GHz dual core NIVIDIA Tegra 2 processor.