Thread: Does anyone know about Small Pouch for Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera?

Does anyone know about Small Pouch for Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera?

Hello guys, I think you all having a nice weekends, I love to take pictures and I had recently purchased Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera and it is so slim and I am looking for a good looking Pouch in which I can keep my Camera, and any my camera should also be secure in that, so had search for many different Pouches on internet and nearby shop but don’t like any off, so if someone know about any good pouch, in which my camera will fit and be secure. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does anyone know about Small Pouch for Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera?

You can go for Crumpler The Tuft Carabiner Pouch Large and this pouch is available in two colors Black and Red and you have search for with the name Crumpler TUF001-B00G60, and no need search for it more, you can easily locate this pouch on Amazon at discount, so I this much information will be enough for you.

You can go for Fashionable Camera Bag A11, and you can find this bag on Amazon and also on ebay, have a excellent fashion design and comes with the life time quality warranty and Anti vibration, so if you want to go with bag with good looks, and even my brother is using it and it seem to be looks goods, so I will tell you preferably to go with this Pouch.

You can go with Colorful Soft Camera Case Bag Pouch for your Digital Camera Case for Canon IXUS 130 as it is good in looks and softer and safer, so I think this are quality what you are looking for, it comes in whatever color you want and if you order it now then within three days you will get it deliver or if take much time then hardly 1 week not more than that, it is economical so if you want to look over further details on this then simply Click on this Link , it will redirect you to Amazon page for this pouch.

Thank you guys for the help, I had never thought that any one will take this much interest for my such stupid question, but seriously what I had heard of this Site are not just rumors, it is true, as every genuine question get the replies from the experts and for that not even have to wait for more then 1 -2 days. Thanks one again guys.