Thread: Aftermarket for battery of Canon PowerShot S95

Aftermarket for battery of Canon PowerShot S95

Hello everyone, it will so kind of you all, if anyone will help me locate a aftermarket place from where I can locate battery for my Canon PowerShot S9, as this the camera you cannot compare with any other camera exist in the market I had my best experience with it, and I am looking further for a LCD screen by which I can secure my CanonLCD, so any information this from yourside? Thanks in advance

Re: Aftermarket for battery of Canon PowerShot S95

You can look at Sterlingtek, as while in past I have very good experience with this site and they always have your need accessories for any digital camera and you can look over the customer feedback about this site on different voting polls, and you will get the large scope for the selection of batter for your canon PowerShot S95, so take a look over this site and tell about the experience later.

You can go with Martin fields screen protector on your Canon PowerShot S95, it will be most perfect selection for you, so simply opt for it, as has been build specially for PowerShot S95 and I even I have purchased them for my three camera and they are just awesome don’t only secure my camera from scratch on the screen but also improve the contrast a little bit and get better the image on the LCD and even if you are outside.

Did you check this on Amazon, I had found a perfect thing what you are looking for, you can get battery from the Amazon named (Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L) it is great replacement battery made up for the Canon Digital Cameras and also include Camcorders, so this is the LINK to the page on Amazon where you check this out and all other information about the battery.

You can watch out for batter y and lances on Hahnel known as Hahnel innovative accessories and they are one of the foremost producer of power based product specially for digital cameras and for camcorders and there are in this business for mo9re than 50 year have their excellent goodwill in the market and also know for their high quality product and every accessories of hardware you can get It easily from here for your Canon PowerShot S95

Instead Sterlingtek and Amazon are known for the their quality product have been working just superb and while I had heard also about Hahnel and they are also working much better, just there name are not in such boom as such like Amazon and other popular sites, so I also got a perfect battery for your camera, so if want to look over it, click on this LINK and you will get all the other detail about and one more they are not charging any fee for shipping the battery to your palace.

Thank you so much guys for sharing your information with me and I am every much existing while looking over this various site, as about Sterlingtek and Hahnel, I had never heard of this manufacturer before, but as you guys have suggest I had visited there page and really should tell you that they are just awesome, don’t know why people don’t know much about this site much, and at last I have order battery for my Canon from this above Ebay site link.