Thread: How much will you pay for Nintendo Wii U?

How much will you pay for Nintendo Wii U?

I am big fond of the video gaming . Well I am looking to purchase Nintendo Wii u. I wanted to know what would the price of this particular device. Let me know if you have purchased this particular device. Are you happy with this particular device? Let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How much will you pay for Nintendo Wii U?

Well as far as I know this particular device is available for the cost of around of $350. I will not be happy at all if this particular device is available more than that of the $400. I have googled on this particular thing and I have found in many forums that the price would be varying between the $299 to $400. But still I would like to have more information on this particular matter.

There is a no way to have the Game controller in the game. The device which you are looking to have a game controller . if you are not having the Wii than you would not be worth if you are having U with u. I have found that Wii is costing of $200 now days. I am looking to have the cheaper version of this device . I am hoping that there would be cheaper version of the device in nearby future.

I think you are misunderstanding the entire thing. Well WiiU is not a controller if you are thinking about it. hover it a new gaming console which has been release by the Nintendo. Though it is new console released by Nintendo I am not going to play more than of $300. It would not be in the widget of mine if it is charged than that of the $300. But still I would thing if it is available up to $349 in the market.

You can consider that the Nintendo is quite cheaper. I was hoping that this particular device would be available of the $200. I would like to play this particular game on the device. If the Nintendo games are available than I thing I would wait for the price drop so that I can get this particular device for me. So that I can enjoy the gaming on the Wii. I am hoping that there would be price drop in nearby future.

According to me Wii U is seems to be more powerful than that of the PS3 gaming console. It is having tablet controller and makes the Nintendo seems to be quite cheaper than that of the any other product. But we can not expect that there would be any decrease or increment into the price of the device. But most expcted price range would be up to $200 to $400.