Thread: HTC flyer does not recognized by PC

HTC flyer does not recognized by PC

Hi guys I have recently bought HTC flyer it is very nice tablet device. Now I am facing one annoying problem with my HTC Flyer. Now whenever I connect my HTC Flyer with my computer at that time my computer does not recognize my HTC flyer. I have try to solve this problem by turning of the device and turning it on again but after doing that also I am not able to solve this issue please help me to solve this issue.

Re: HTC flyer does not recognized by PC

Have you tried to connect your HTC Flyer with other computer or laptop? I think you should first try to connect your HTC Flyer with other computer or laptop and after that check whether your HTC flyer can recognized there or not? If you get the same problem there also then I think there might be something wrong your HTC flyer or USB cable which you are using to connect. If your mobile connected properly then I think there is something wrong with your computer.

I think you should try to solve this issue by doing following steps. If you have not installed HTC sync your computer then you have to first install the HTC sync on your computer and after that check whether you are able to connect your HTC flyer or not. if you have already installed in your computer then you have to first remove the HTC sync from your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files in your computer then restart the computer. now after that you have to install the HTC sync again in your computer and after that you will not face any issue while connecting your HTC with your computer.

Some time when you connect your HTC phone with your computer or laptop at that time it automatically connects in charging only mode and after that we have to manually connect it in the USB disk mode and after changing the mode it will recognize your HTC flyer. I was also having the same issue and after that I have solved it by this solution and that is why I am suggesting you this.

I think you should try to connect your HTC Flyer in different USB port of the computer and after connecting it with the different USB port you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after connecting your mobile with different USB port you will not get any issue with your HTC Flyer connection with your computer. If you want any more information then please let me know.

IF you are not getting any help from above tricks then i think you should try to solve this problem by resetting your HTC flyer. You can reset your HTC flyer from its setting and after resetting the HTC flyer your problem will get solved. You have to make sure that before you reset the device you take backup of all the data. I hope this solution will solve your issue.

Well after reading the above post I have take the backup of all my contacts and other important data and after taking the backup I have reset my device and after resetting my HTC flyer when I connect it with my computer at that time I didn’t get any issue and now all the things are working properly. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all the useful information.