Thread: Media player cannot play some MKV files in Goflex TV

Media player cannot play some MKV files in Goflex TV

Some days I have transferred some MKV video files in my hard drive and after that when I connect my hard drive with my Goflex TV and after that when I tried to play it at that time my Goflex Tv did not play those files. I don’t know what is wrong with my Goflex TV; please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Media player cannot play some MKV files in Goflex TV

I think you should first transfer those files in some other hard drive and or pen drive and after that you have to check those files are working with the different player or not. If those files are working with different player then I think there might be something wrong with your Goflex TV and if you get the same problem then it means there is nothing wrong with your Goflex TV but there might be something wrong with your MKV files.

According to me you are trying to play 12 frames mkv Files in your in your Goflex TV and that is why you are facing this problem with your Goflex TV. If you want to successfully play the MKV files in your Goflex Tv then you have to play 5 frames mkv movie in your TV. I think after trying to play 5 frames mkv movie in your Goflex TV you will not get any issue. I hope you will get some help with this solution.

If you have downloaded the Those MKV files from internet and if you are still not able to play those files in your Goflex TV then I think you should convert those files again in MKV format or any other format which support in your Goflex TV. Now after converting that try to play those files in your Goflex TV and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not?

Well I have read above solutions and after that I have tried to solve this problem by converting those files in other formats and after converting those files I am able to play it but it doesn’t make any sense that every time I download the file and then convert those files. Is there any way to play direct those MKV files in my Goflex TV? I have tried to play6 those files in other players also but except my computer and others laptop it didn’t work anywhere.

As far as I know you should try to solve this issue by updating the Firmware of your Goflex Tv and I think after updating the firmware you will be able to play those MKV files in your Goflex TV. The recent firmware update available on the internet is Firmware Update2.23 ad you have to just download it from the internet and after that you have to update it and then your problem might get solved.

As you have said that I have to update the firmware of my Goflex TV and after reading that ihave downloaded the firmware installation files from its official website and after that I have transfer that files in my hard drive and after that I have done the firmware update. Now after doing the firmware update I am not facing any issue with playing MKV files in my Goflex TV. Now my Goflex TV is able to play all the files properly. Thank you for helping me.