Thread: Does Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop better for gaming

Does Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop better for gaming

I have been looking for to buy a good laptop and it will be my first laptop also. My first inspiration is on Dell Inspiron N5110 NB. I don’t know whether it is a best buy or not but anyway I want to confirm it here now. Here are its specifications.
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.26GHz
    • Display: 15.6"
    • Memory: 4GB
    • Hard Disk: 640GB
    • Graphics card: GeForce GT 525M

What I want to know about this laptop is How the Crysis 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood or additional latest games run and what settings required for these games? I know that the processor is far enough for to run any games but I have little doubt about the graphics card.

Re: Does Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop better for gaming

Notebook Dell Inspiron N5110 was a very interesting model for the new season. We were pleasantly surprised with record profitability in most standard battery, allowing the device to work more than 6 hours without recharging. Performance and functionality - one of the highest for this class, in fact, a laptop equipped with a middle class, though it has cost at entry-level models. The layout of the ports we also liked. Unique finish with lacquered accurate simulation of the metal was quite practical and at the same time catchy. And the availability of several colors will only widen the circle of potential buyers.

Dell opts for Sandy Bridge Intel and Nvidia. We thus find an Intel Core i3-2310M 2.1 GHz on each of its two cores Index (Windows 5.9). Associated with 4 GB of memory present, it is amply sufficient to office, surfing, multimedia lightweight (small touch-up photos) and even a little more (transcoding videos) - and even a little game with the GeForce GT 525M Integrated Index (Windows 6.6). Playing in the native resolution of the screen is not comfortable. In contrast, 1280 x 720 pixels, it is 50 frames per second in games more or less recent. That's enough to play - occasionally - under the proper conditions.

Dell Inspiron N5110, like many laptops in 2011, supports NVIDIA Optimus. That is, it works through a discrete graphics card built in and can be disabled at any time if its features are not claimed. This provides significant energy savings with no load on the 3D-accelerator. As we have seen, not always Optimus technology works as intended. For example, a laptop ASUS K53SJ consumption remains as high as that of an ordinary laptop with discrete graphics.

The graphics chip of this laptop straightforwardly affects the variability of the game, the height of graphical feature too. It furthermore supports decoding of HD video, and occasionally still their encoding. NVIDIA as well as ATI are the 2 makers to divide the market of graphics cards performance. Lastly, the diagonal display size varies from 7 toward 20 inches. Plus it is lesser; the PC will be dense and portable. The extra, the further the laptop will be bulky, except it will be contented in office, games, movies as well as photo, capable to put back a desktop computer. Keep in mind while the performance in games might be preserved by the huge number of pixels to administer.

I usually get the desktop and I know quite a bit in config. I spent months and months searching for the ideal laptop before I get to it. I am a professional writer so I need a pc with a good autonomy, not too heavy and silent. But I'm so young, so sometimes need to do anything but write, so I need a good pc in order to make the games during my breaks. And I am also passionate about 3D modeling when I'm tired of making the game so I need a powerful PC to use my software 3DS Max (Request lot of resource). And I found it all in this laptop which suits me perfectly.

Gorgeous laptop Dell Inspiron N5110 will solve any resource-intensive tasks and will provide great opportunities for entertainment. The laptop is equipped with quad-core productive of the latest generation Intel Core i7 2630QM and powerful video card NVIDIA GeForce 525M GT. Their combination allows you to download the latest games and watch movies in HD-quality. For gamers in the model has plug HDMi, by which you can connect additional monitors or plasma displays. Notebook display conveys a juicy bright image and supports wide-screen format. 640-gigabyte hard disk can easily accommodate your favorite collection of movies, games and music and a lot of work materials.