Thread: Get Blue Screen of Death after connecting logitech webcam c905 with USB

Get Blue Screen of Death after connecting logitech webcam c905 with USB

Hello friends I am using Logitech webcam c905 with my computer in which I amusing windows 7 and my webcam was working absolutely fine. Now from last few days I am not able to use my Logitech webcam c905 with my computer. Now whenever I connect my Logitech webcam c905 with my laptop at that time I get Blue Screen of Death immediately. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Get Blue Screen of Death after connecting logitech webcam c905 with USB

As you have said that when you connect your Logitech webcam c905 with your computer at that time your computer get BSOD problems then I think you should try to connect your Logitech webcam c905 with different USB port. Now after connecting it with different USB port you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing that you will not get any issue with your computer and Logitech webcam c905.

If you are facing the same problem even after doing above steps then I think you should try to solve this issue by completely removing your Logitech webcam c905 driver from your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your system and then you have to restart the computer and then insert the driver CD in your laptop and the install the Logitech webcam c905 again in your computer. I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

Thank you so much for your replies. After referring your post I have tried to solve this issue by connecting my Logitech webcam c905 with different USB ports but after doing that I get the same issue with my computer. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by reinstalling Logitech webcam c905 driver in my computer. After reinstalling the driver when I connect my Logitech webcam c905 with my computer at that time it worked fine for some time and after that it gave me same issue.

Well I have read your problem and I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling USB driver in your computer and after that when you have to restart the computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not? If you get the same problem after that also think I think you need to repair your operating system and after that your problem will surly get solved. I hope this solution will fix this issue.

After reinstalling the USB driver in my system when I connect my Logitech webcam c905 with system at that time it gives me same problem. Now after that I have inserted my operating system CD in my system and then I have repaired my operating system. Now after repairing the operating system I am not getting BSOD issue in my system. Now all the things are working fine. Your given ideas really helped me to fix this issue. Thank you so much.