Thread: Can i get the dell streak accessories in india ?

Can i get the dell streak accessories in india ?

Hey hi as I mentioned in the title you must be understand that I stay in India, and I have a dell streak that I bought 1 month ago only, but still I am wondering as they haven’t provide the proper accessories to the streak user in India such a pouches, cases and the required cables and most important the dock , I don’t know exactly if there is any available, but I have tried my best to find them and didn’t got anything, so if there is any, from where can I get it? Is there any idea?

Re: Can i get the dell streak accessories in india ?

Yeah this is the most common problem with the Indian dell streak user, and they should provide all such accessories with the phone itself, but still I would suggest you that you should at least try to find out to other region apart from where you actually been through, am sure at least one of the store must have sell any of these product. But with no other option you must have to search It.

I would say you can have another option too as you can always use some other cover also for your dell streak, because as far as I know there are too many other models that you can from any other brands that has a same sized models and their covers and other accessories are available so you can use that also, am I would say don’t be that much conscious about the particular model, as for the time being you can use that, because after that you can buy their own accessories too.

Hey I would say I am very sad after hearing this , as in our region we can get all the accessories that you have mentioned, so first of all I would suggest you that you should try to find this no another region but if suppose you didn’t find it on any store, you can send me PM with your address I will help you with this, I will send you any accessories from here free of cost off course, don’t worry.

I have the same opinion as the above user, as if you are not getting any thing particularly for your mobile you can have option to use another one, as according to only the dimensions and the size matter nothing else. I would say the sony ericssons xperia series phone are quite have same dimension, so you can either you their covers and the dock, or you can seach on the internet also, for other models.

Hi, guys after reading your suggestion I am wondering that how can you forget the support center, I mean to say according to you should try to contact the support center for this accessories and if possible that you should visit them personally for this. And from there you’ll surely get whatever the product that you want. in fact I am sure you can get it in the store also, you should try to the official dell’s showroom rather than the general stores.

Hey don’t be panic as you can have to many option to get those accessories, as the above mentioned I am quite agree with them, but If you are willing to spent money that you can order this from internet also, and from there you don’t have to compromise also, because you’ll get the accessories for your tablet only, and there are too many e-commerce site that you can visit for these, and you should check all of them as the price must be differ in each of them.