Thread: Is there any Firmware Fix for dell venue pro

Is there any Firmware Fix for dell venue pro

I get my Dell Venue Pro a few hours back and the first thing that I have noticed was the lags that I got when I first used it, along with. I have expression numerous tribulations in times of yore. I find its look irresistible, other than beauty lacking brain is ravage. Its freezes a lot and I have no idea of how to open that up but I think there would be a surely be an answer to this , This single product has lifted up my faith in the dell company that previously used to be my favorite.

Re: Is there any Firmware Fix for dell venue pro

A an dell representative demonstrate me a Venue Pro with a firmware repair from Dell. His machine information 512mb of RAM, it is operation the NoDo update, and the whole thing was functioning effortlessly on his machine. He whispered with the intention of the Dell firmware has a memory admittance predicament that is fixed with a forthcoming firmware update. I anticipate Dell discharge this almost immediately so that the user like you and me could benefit from this.

I also had a similar problem so after seeing you problem I thought that I should post whatever that I have done on this , I already have searched all the internet and various forums sites to search and get an accurate reply with so that I could use this for my next update, I also have already tried upgrading this and NoDo fix ,which also seems to have no effect on this so , is there any other method left that I should try it out I have got the Nodo update but that did not fixed my problem .

I think going to settings and then making your way through the about tab and then search for the tab or button named More info might just help you out, I have now got my subsequent Venue Pro 16GB and this solitary has the same firmware named .206 but the Wi-Fi works in this which would guide me to consider present might be a number of main hardware issue I am quite happy that I got a replacements and that replacement worked for me while so I suggest you guys to ask for a replacement as that might just solve your problem s

I have read this on anther forum site that there was a firmware fix for this and that the company would release a this beta fix , but , I that was written on a forums site so I don ‘t believe in this , as there was no official statement that was been made without which this was not possible ,I just want to know if there is any official statement aware about this , please tell me about this as that would help me out as I am desperately in need of some kind of form ware update for my dell venue pro .

I am sorry for a late reply this is possible because of the messenger that I used here , it just took all the e-mail notification to the spam folder so I could reply to you back so please forgive me for this , well your replies just helped me out as there are many other which I have a tried and that did not worked for me , thanks for the replies that you all gave me .I think that is more usefull for me ,