Thread: How to get Dell Venue Pro Unlock code

How to get Dell Venue Pro Unlock code

I have always been fond of the dell hardware that is been released and currently been used by me, So there was a natural believe in me that the a new android phones released by dell were of good quality and it would be the best in the mobile market. SO I ordered a dell venue pro from the dell official site and then made a full payment to it including the taxes and the payment for the bond that one needs to get the unlock code , But when I received the phone I did not get an unlock code .

Re: How to get Dell Venue Pro Unlock code

I think you should have contacted the dell Mobility support for the help on the unlock code, because they are the ones that provide you with a right information this would also help you in this, as you have paid the full payment and also paid the taxes you would surely get the code, more over you have also ordered that from the official site of the dell then that should not be the problem well check that by calling to dell mobility support as they would help you out in a better way.

Hey thank for the reply that you gave me, I have already called them and they told me that they did not have the unlock code for this, and that code was available with the service provider that I am using this phone with, but when I called the service center they told that they would provide me with the code by sending it directly to my e-mail account within 36 hours, but I received an email form the service provider saying that they did not have a the code. What the hell was this?

I had a similar problem and I was also like you confused in between then too my service provider was t-mobile and they had the same problem regarding the same, the dell said that it did not had the code and suggestion me to ask the code from the service provider that I was using on this phone, when I called t- mobile, they told me that they did not have the code and that the code was with the dell . I just don‘t know how exactly has the code is to gained and how was telling the truth.

I think the service provider is tell the truth here in this case as they might not be having the service code and that code was with the dell company as that is the company that provided the product would surely have this code , I think you should quiz the dell authorities for the code and that would sure bring you out with some fruitful results . That s appears to be a very weired problem as how can company who manufactures the products is not having the the unlock codes for their own models.

I go away approximately and around with this identical problem I spoke amid with the T-Mobile, as well as AT&T, in addition to Dell plus get no approval. I go to a companionship that incriminate for undo system and they couldn't do it moreover. Lone Dell representated that was at slightest a little well-informed said it was "unlikable." I'm tending to consider with the intention of, although it possibly will modify in the prospect I am pretty well sure.