Thread: How to Mount mint Linux mobile

How to Mount mint Linux mobile

Hello, last week my friend gifted me the new Sony Ericson cell phone and it contains the mint Linux operating system. Still I have not able to use this cell phone. the reason behind this I have not perform mounting on this cell phone. I need perfect process to understand how to mount cell phone using the USB connector? This cell phone contains the 8GB SD memory card and this will be help to do the mounting task on it. Any help will be thanks.

Re: How to Mount mint Linux mobile

For doing this complicated task you need to Set cell phone to mass storage mode. This mass storage mode will be help to do this task and it really help to solve the problem. Hence I suggest you to set the cell phone to the mass storage. Then first use the inbuilt facility of the cell phone. I think the setting option of the cell phone will be help to do this simple task. Then use this inbuilt option and this will be help to solve the problem.

Linux Mint is capable of doing the auto Mount Drives at cell phone Startup. For doing this task you need to Go to Menu option and then choose the Software Manager. After doing this task you need to enter pysdm into Search box. After doing this task press "Enter". The hit the "pysdm" and choose "Install" after that you need to enter into the Menu and then Applications. After that select the Administration and immediately Storage Device Manager option. Then finally select expand the sda list and choose sda for auto mount. Finally click on the 'OK'. Then select the "Assistant" and Uncheck "Mount file system in read only mode" option onto this. Then also check the "The file system is mounted at boot time". Finally select the "Mount", as well as "Apply" and finally click "Close" button and reboot cell phone. this solve the problem.

If you want to mounts automatically this cell phone then the USB storage device will be help to do this. If think to do this manually then follow below steps. First go to Menu and open Terminal option. Then you need to type sudo mkdir /media/usb command to start the mounting process. Also type sudo fdisk -l command to seem for the connectivity of the USB drive. Then use the /dev/sdb1 for mounting this usb drive. The sudo command will be help to do this mounting task on the connected cell phone.

The VMware Tools will also help to do this task. Hence you need to install this VMware Tools on the cell phone. After that, use the inbuilt option present on this VMware Tools and do the mouting task on the memory card of the cell phone. you need to first right click on the VMware Tools and then select expand to option. Then, select correct step to do this mounting task on the cell phone memory card. This will be solving problem.

The manual of the mint linux will also provide the correct step by step process to do this task. This will be solving the problem. Hence I suggest to you for follow the mentioned process of this manual and it will be help to solve your problem. The alternative way is to be conatc the support staff of the official site and then use the expert advice for doing this task. This will be help to solve this kind of complicated problem.

Last month I also faced the same problem in my Samsung SCH-R450 cell phone. Hence, I decided to use the manual of the cell phone to do this task. Then I read the manual and check that whether any process present in that for doing this task. I haven’t found any correct process. Then I contact the expert person of the support staff. The expert person will be help to solve this problem. Hence I suggest you to do this task and solve the problem.