Thread: How to print documents straight from dell streak 5 ?

How to print documents straight from dell streak 5 ?

Hi, I have a dell streak 5 and I have get it before some days, and I am very curious about knowing the different features of the phone, so I came across one of them and that’s the printing any documents like the files or the emails, so my question is like how can we print those documents without moving them to computer and straight print from the device itself. Is there any software that we have to use for this purpose, or there is a built in feature in the device itself? I would like if someone help me this.

Re: How to print documents straight from dell streak 5 ?

I am not sure that is there any built in functionality in the device itself, but yeah I have also came across this printing so I found a very good application for the streak, as I will suggest you the same, you can download that application from the market and through that you can print any documents with your printer, the name of that software is cloud print, and there are too many version I think so you may get the latest version too as soon as you download it.

For printing the documents you need to have a companion and I think you must have gotten it when you have purchased the device, so with that you can simply print the documents as per your convenience, and first of all you need to synchronize the device with the PC and then you can directly handle with your device and then through which you can give the instruction to print the documents.

As the above user mentioned you can connect the tablet to PC and then print the documents but along with that you can have another option too like you can connect it directly to the printer also with a USB cable and print any documents you want, but for that also you must have to have the printer with such a capability, otherwise you need to connect it to the PC and after synchronizing the tablet you can do this.

Yeah I would also suggest you the same application as the above user suggested and I have used it for printing purpose with my dell streak and it has too many god functions which will enable us to have too many feature for printing, as well as too many option regarding the printing, we can configure the paper setting also from the tablet itself, but i am not sure that you’ll get it for free from the market because even I have also purchase it from the market.

You can either connect the tablet with the printer through the USB cable or rather you can have another option to connect it with Bluetooth you have it on your printer. And this is the best way as you don’t have to bother about the cord and other things also, but let me tell you that the most important thing in this is the printer that you have, because if that doesn’t support this, then whatever you do you cannot do anything.