Thread: Dell streak attempt to reboot after updating to 2.2 version

Dell streak attempt to reboot after updating to 2.2 version

I own a dell streak and after downloading the latest AT&T 2.2 update and when I was doing that update it was saying to reboot my phone after sometime, but after showing this message even the phone gets stuck t that point and it doesn’t actually reboots itself. The screen goes blurry so because of that also I am not getting the actual message that is I am getting. Thus I am not getting that the problem is in the phone itself or in the software that I have download. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Dell streak attempt to reboot after updating to 2.2 version

Yeah I know there are too many problems with this version, but not with all, and that is the thing that make me wonder that how is it possible that someone is getting an error and another can use it perfectly, but still I would say you have option to reinstall the same version to you device and then see whether the same problem occurs or not, because it might be possible that the software that you have downloaded might have been corrupted.

Exactly, I was also having the similar issue but I got it resolved after reinstalling that, but before doing that you should make sure that the version that you are downloading is perfect or not, I mean to say no files are missing or corrupted, because if this would happened then you cannot install that software and if suppose somehow you get it installed then you’ll have problem while using it, so as the one that you ha ve doesn’t work you should download It from the another source and then install it again.

See this might be the problem in your device only, because the version that you have mentioned is I am using with my device without any problem, so before doing these update you should make some resetting with your phone, you can try both of the reset, I mean to say you can simply first try the soft resetting and then the hard resetting, and then install the new version to your phone.

Is there any viruses in your device, because I have heard that they also take place in between this updating process and then causes different errors, so if you have any I would recommend you that you should delete those content from your device and then try to update it again, or you can have another option as remove the SD card from your device and then do the updating, but if suppose you have those infected files in the phone memory itself then you must have to delete them otherwise you’ll not be able to upgrade it.

Try downloading the software from the another location as I am sure that the problems is in the software only, otherwise this kind of problem doesn’t occurs generally. Either if you are having the same problem again and again I think you should stick with the previous version only, or else you’ll not able to use the mobile even. You can check another version also rather than these, because as far as I know there are many different version for you device.