Thread: how to stop Dell Streak from formatting itself

how to stop Dell Streak from formatting itself

I have just brought a new dell steak smart phone and I have to say that this phone is amazing and we can customize this according to our needs more on I have been previously having many problem in this, and hence I have already formatted my phone for 3 times since I brought it as I had to do a hard reset on that above that I want to use that phone so that I can use it again, but know after installing this I get an error regarding formatting my phone , I don ‘t know how to stop this from happening.

Re: how to stop Dell Streak from formatting itself

Your problem seems to new and not many user have got his problem as the dell itself is a new phone and there aren’t any helpful articles on the internet to assist you can someone please tell us how to assists this . So it would be better for us if you please post the error that you are getting above the error could be rectified one we get to what is causing you that error . So please do the needful and post back with the reply

Hey I have been getting a same problem here I am getting some weird error named fsck , and I haven ‘t see this type of error before , I have used many phone but never go this error , but the when I cheeked the returned status of this it showed me 1024 . Now please to give me any option regarding format or hard –reset of my phone as I have done that for 4 times previously and now i don‘t want to repeat that again . Other than this please help me as soon as possible because I don ‘t have a spare phone and have to totally depend on this phone .

I think you should also add firm ware that you are using to get a more detailed prescription about the problem ,well I think the error would have been originated from the bin folder that is located in the system of the folder ,it would be located somewhere in the block and the innersdop6 file as that is the file that is used to format the hand held device , so I think that would help you to solve your problem As I am not using this phone , I can just make out the problem by the error that you have posted

I have the similar difficulty previously with two dissimilar Dell Streak 5. I called Mobility Support and each point in time they just launch me an substitute. So I am have my subsequent alternate now and following a set of aggravate to acquire it running at I handle to get the OTA updates this morning. This solved my problem so I guess that would also help you solving your problem more over this problem is a serious one and contacting the Dell customer care would be a suitable option for this one.\

I think getting an update for this phone is not possible if you are using a Att as a service provider if in case you are then change the service provider and see if can get an OTA update and that would help you gain a stable update after doing that , because my son also had the same issue and after following a subsequent update of this the problem seemed to gone and know the phone appears to be working good.

I think calling the dell support center would be a great deal as the dell provides the best customer service in the country so I think that might just solve your problem , here is a detail procedure the getting a replacement of the phone that you are having firstly call the dell mobility support centre and tell the rebooting problem that you are having after that tell would tell you to do a factory reset so tell them that you have already tried that before and the ask them for a replacement ,

Actually after the a replacement of the my cell phone fixed the problem that I was having there, it appeared that the last replacement that I got had a problem and that made me caused all the problem for them. Sorry for the late response as I thought that I should first solve that problem and then reply you guys with the solution the problem with the Sd card. So please there find if there are any problem with the previously replies that were there.