Thread: how to update for Dell Venue pro to Android 2.3

how to update for Dell Venue pro to Android 2.3

I have just purchased a new smart phone that dell came out with it has all most all the features that I needed for my daily usage along with the features that I always wanted in an android phone, so I purchased it this Moring and was shocked to see that the phone did not have a many function s and was full when various bugs that were actually making this phone look like a noob so I just want this phone replaced , or this error fixed does anyone have any idea about his .

Re: how to update for Dell Venue pro to Android 2.3

You are not the only one who is facing this problem there are many other who are facing this error, I mean almost everyone who had brought an android phone from dell, mostly the hard ware on which the android is installed is not compatible and this is what causing you the problem this is mostly due to bad release of the device which in the market to gain a market share of the revenue that were generated more on this was beta product the was directly released into the market without a proper product testing .

That was pretty nice explanation, however, I now want my money back as the replacement won‘t work on my phone as there are many user who are facing this problem. I have been through various forums sites in various sites that were related to android, which stated that an ginger update would fix the issue that I was having , Now what the hell is ginger update and how to do that and where to get that from , please help me out .

That was is an pet name or technical name given to the update of the latest android phone, it is called as ginger bread update and ginger update as you told before, I think that this is exactly what you need to fix the problem that you are having, more over the error are not only fixed there but also provides some additional features on this phone, don‘t you know that your phone which has an android installed on that has been nicked named froyo android. IT the same way round there are many things that you need to get them done, just wait for the update.

This is exactly what you need to solve your problem as Dell in no case would refund you the money back and this would not solve your problem, this would solve your problem, but there have been issue relating to the hardware that is used with the dell venue pro that you are using this is what causing a delay in the phone updates that dell is going to release, the dell is the only company left you is yet to release the gingerbread update. So you have to wait and have patience for receiving that .

Sarcastically, I am a individual who sturdily suggest Dell hardware as they provide one of the best hardware that I have seen , in addition to have acquire several Dell systems in excess of the years intended for individual and company use. as well as this was the motive I favored Dell over Samsung, while I go concerning shifting on or after BlackBerry. As of at the present, I am apologize for my decision that I made I wish I would have never choose for dell venue pro Smartphone, the only reason I have posted here was to show my concern regarding dell failure to make an update of the phone

Present are just too numerous good quality alternative to be coming up approximately for a company to make available keep informed and client service. It is a embarrassment because I believe that DELL has a number of best in class products that are dropping into obsolescence. Venue is a orientation android phone for added possible buyer to regard as Dell or not. If no update is make available for venue, the inclination of the probable buyer to think about Dell will decrease. Hope dell learns something from this