Thread: Toshiba L550 Satellite laptop showing "Running Low on Memory" Notification!!!

Toshiba L550 Satellite laptop showing "Running Low on Memory" Notification!!!

Hello guys sorry the disturbance, I had purchased a Toshiba L550 Satellite laptop which is operating with 64 bit and also had install windows 7 on it, as recently due to some issue, I had sent it for some fixing some hardware problem, that I had recognize in the early time of using it, and now after getting it back from the support center before 1 month, now when I was doing and even in between working, my laptop pops up with a dialog box showing that : “Your computer is running low on memory.” And I had no idea what to do for this error, and I had even asked many friend regarding this but clue on this problem, so one of my friends suggest for this sight and as I know already about this website, so I am putting my this problem in front of you guys, and hoping for some suggestion on solving this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba L550 Satellite laptop showing "Running Low on Memory" Notification!!!

Yeah I know about this error very well, I usually happen due to some recent software installation, did you recently install any unsigned software? If yes that simply remove it first, if you are getting any problem while remove it from the system, so better use any other uninstaller that the default one, and after uninstalling that use some cleaning software on your system, for instance : C cleaner and after doing this, the notification will not pops up any longer.

Re: Toshiba L550 Satellite laptop showing "Running Low on Memory" Notification!!!

As what I know about this error, so it mostly related with "virtual memory" for which Windows operating system permit always and uses it also, and in the you had install any liberal amount of RAM, so simply your operating system is asking for some extra RAM supports, so to carry out various other performance on Windows properly and smoothly. If your problem don’t relates to any recent installation of untrusted software or some download, then this notification simply meant for more RAM supports need for your system to carry various operation at a time.

Addition to above statement, virtual memory are also called as “paging file" or "swap file" and it the space which has been occupied by the operating System for example Windows, for swap file and data from RAM and send them back, at the time when the operating memory ( RAM) got full, and this happen when your system hard drive space has been getting filled fully, so that why very less space has been left for Virtual memory and because of that you are getting this Notification. Or better you should watch out for making more space free in there.

For checking and making adjustment in the virtual memory please follow the below steps:
    First go in Control and then open System
    Then go in “Advanced system setting” which is there on left hand side and then again click on tab (advanced)
    Now look the upper bar and you can see the Setting option over there and so proceed with that and select advance option in that and then simply press button for modifying it.
    Note: it should be adjust to "System Managed" and over there marking box would be marked for "Automatically manage paging file for every drive"

As this Ke Notify is a service establish on Toshiba laptops. And this program is liable for the Toshiba Laptop assist 'Flashcards’ service which are settled on the top of the screen, giving trouble-free entrance to the 'F keys' substitute functions such as: Power Mode, Lock, Sleep mode etc.
    and in the case you want to stop this all then simply press the Windows + R for opening a RUN menu. And disable it from there.

yeah Ke Notify is option which is inbuilt in almost all Toshiba Laptops and it is possible to disable this utility, as you can do it directly, but it is possible that your system don’t have that function, so other way to disable it is:
    First you have to write “msconfig” in the Run box and normally select the tabs in Startup and after this unmark all the option over there which have even a small relation to Ke Notify..