Thread: Unable to get update for 2.2 froyo from Att

Unable to get update for 2.2 froyo from Att

This in fact makes you speculate just how greatly research went into this component. I just don‘t understand how long would Multinational companies Like Motorola, Samsung, Apple, would send out fake promises that they would send updates in few months, where is the update, I still can find any update, I am using an ATT mobile phone as a service on my android conversation with ATT relating to the indescribable 2.2 update ATT cannot get the OTA update out to my mobile phone.

Re: Unable to get update for 2.2 froyo from Att

This is really a high point I have been using DELL and have almost purchased a dozens of desktop computer for my office 3 laptops for personal use and 2 mobile handsets and all of these has worked very fine all these years above that I have also been made to notice that they told me that they would update with the newer version but they still haven’t simple term that I need to tell dell is that I still haven’t get got the updates and if the company does not plan to get this update done then I need to tell the company that please return our money back and take the unit that you gave us back.

I think that is problem with the dell mobile every other mobile phone company has provided a update for the android phone know but none of them have still provided an update for this Dell phone, and I should tell you that Att is not involved in this as it does not have anything to do with this above and more on I think this is a beta product that it had released without any testing and quality checking done by the company.

Even though I agree that Streak was a stunning idea but that was badly executed, because so many (numerous) issues are being reported as match up to to some additional machine, other than as remote as my knowledge set out Dell is the lone company which has given immediate substitute to no avail of by a few additional producer. Still the repayment is agreed if you be not pleased with the manufactured goods even though I hope this should not be a case with as I am still satisfied with this product.

Nearly all of us be familiar with that loads of of you have been demand intended for in progression concerning to and update for your Dell mobile phone. Android 2.2 (also known as Froyo) on DELL is programmed to inaugurated undulating in the coming week in Europe, construct a utilize of all area of the planet by February. So I suggest you to wait for next few months for the products as they are released so please wait for the release as that would cause you is a good product by the end of the year , if you have any other problem then please feel free to state that here.

I think that’s because the company is more into 3 G services that offers a great details of bugs and error that occurs when you send an OTA update with the help of 3-G services. SO just change that to GRPS and see if you can still get the updates, that should work in your case as it have worked in my cases but there can be an problem with the hand helpd device that you are using , as DEll has another hadware

That a problem more on caused by the Dell company as the company was in quite hurry to gain a market share through android mobiles so they released an Beta product without testing it and doing a quality check I just don’t ‘ understand that why such problem do occur in this as there are many other companies who have already offered this updates the problem on the other hand seems to be the hardware that is been used so I think that what is exactly causing a delay in the update of the Dell mobile phone .

Hey thank for all the reply s that you all gave me this would help me out to solve the problem that I had previously with the android mobile phone there are many other that are having this problem I hope that the company releases a update for this as this would help the user to gain an edge over this as there are many other that use this . However thanks for that for the help that you all gave me , I hope that dell reads this thread and understands the grief of the users .