Thread: Unable to hear sound from my dell streak

Unable to hear sound from my dell streak

I am using a dell mobile phone and I have used this for the first time, as I previously used nokia c-3 mobile phone so I thought that I should change to some better phones as I had previously had many problem the phone that I was using bring a new dell streak version was a better option for me , the phone till now worked properly , but , the only problem that I am getting a problem was that I cannot hear a sound form this phone any help on what should I do know .

Re: Unable to hear sound from my dell streak

I have gone from beginning to end your post and primary of all I would like to put it to somebody you that you be supposed to foremost make sure that your mobile phone volume is not low. primary go to your profile location and following that make sure the volume is jam-packed or not? And if your machine volume is low then make it bursting and subsequent to that ensure you are receiving the same difficulty or not, if your volume is previously full and afterward also you are getting the similar problem then I believe there is somewhat erroneous with your device.

I believe you are demanding to play any rehabilitated media in your Dell streak in addition to with the intention of is why you are in front of this difficulty. primary of all you encompass to make sure that whether you are facing this difficulty with all the media files or you are facing this predicament with any scrupulous media files barely. I believe you be supposed to attempt to play any media file which bit rate is soaring for the reason that if the files which you are demanding to play are with subordinate rate then you will acquire the slow resonance only. I anticipate this information will be supportive to you.

I suggest you to think that you phone is new and that the shopkeeper has not send a fake version of the phone, just check for the Guinness of the phone and then also check with the company that the company might have send you a redub phone, if they instead have then you can ask for a new replacement for the same, Other than this I would also like you to ask what version are you using on your phone

I have a version 2.2 on my phone and I have purchased that form the official dell gallery so the question of them selling me a redub version is out of question, but I think would that be a problem with the firm that came along with this other than this I haven‘t got this, would removing the screen card would help to increase the sound if yes then please let me know, but that has just increased this to a little extend I just don ‘t know how to use this in the public places .

Despondently, it is Dell that says with the purpose of they neither enclose a explanation, nor look forward to have one even though they are irritating to get to the bottom of part of the predicament. It resolution be possible to witness if the Streak at several stage, however not to use Dell Sync. SO, I look forward to say you that you should look forward of purchasing an Android phone from a good maker and not from the existing maker that are available

Regretful to take notice of that your Streak motionless has troubles too. It’s distressing with the intention of your phone resolve a little amount synchronization with it’s possess product manufacturer laptop. IT looks more like a dell driver problem so I suggest you that you should look forward updating it to a newer one or just check if they are installed on it , it is also quite possible there is no drivers installed on your system.

I have read your each and every one the explanation and subsequent to that I include attempt to boost the number by downloading the capitulation which you contain optional in your superior than position but presently than downloading that also I didn’t get any consequence., following doing that I reorganize my dell streak 7 by subsequent the grant all the ladder in that association. nowadays after resetting the machine my medium capacity come back to standard furthermore its fairly louder than earlier than.