Thread: Dell Venue Pro freezed during OS update due to disconnection

Dell Venue Pro freezed during OS update due to disconnection

I am using Dell Venue Pro and my mobile was working fine. Some days before I tried to do software update in my Dell Venue Pro by connecting it with my computer. Now during the update process my computer gets crashed and that is why I have disconnected my Dell Venue Pro from my computer and after that I have restart my Dell Venue Pro. Now after pressing the power button my Dell does not start and it freezes on the Dell LOGO only. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Dell Venue Pro freezed during OS update due to disconnection

I have gone through your issue and I think you should first check whether you are able to solve this problem by pulling out the battery from your phone and after that putting it back and after that pressing the power button. If you didn’t get any help after that then I think you have should try to solve this problem by pressing both volume key together and then pressing the power button at that same time. After doing that you will get the option to to reset the mobile. Now select the reset option then your problem might get solved.

Well I have already tried to solve this issue by removing and inserting battery in my phone but this trick didn’t help me to fix this. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting my Dell Venue Pro, But after doing that also I get the same issue. Now I don’t know about how to fix this issue. If anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

After referring your above post I think you need to contact Dell support and there you have to tell about your issue. Now after that they will check your Dell Venue Pro and after that they will tell you about exact problem and they will also solve your issue. I suggesting you this because the problem which you are facing is OS related issue and if you do anything wrong with your Device then it will create more problem for you. I hope this information will be helpful tom you.

Thank you so much for helping me and providing me all the useful information. After reading your post I have visited Dell service center and then I have tell about my OS update issue and after that they have repair my mobile and solved the issue. Now I have latest OS installed in my Dell Venue Pro and my device is working absolutely fine. I really appreciate your help.