Thread: dell streak error "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. - Force close error"

dell streak error "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. - Force close error"

I have owned Dell streak which I am using from last some few moths, originally there was android 1.6 was installed in my Dell streak. Before some days I have upgrade my android OS to 2.2 and after doing that I am facing one annoying issue in my mobile. I randomly get android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. - Force close this error in my mobile. I don’t know what is wrong my mobile but this problem is very irritating for me. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: dell streak error "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. - Force close error"

It looks like there might be something wrong with any of the applications in your Dell streak which is causing this issue. Try to solve this problem by uninstalling the applications from your mobile and after that you have to restart your Dell streak and then check whether same problem is coming or not, if you don’t get the same problem then you have to check application one by one and then you will come to know about which application is creating the issue.

Re: dell streak error "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. - Force close error"

If you get the same problem after reinstalling all the application then I think you should try to solve the problem by resetting your Dell streak. You have to make sure that you have back up of all your data. If you have not done the data backup then you have to first connect your mobile with your mobile with your computer and after that take the backup of your data with the help of PC suite. Now after doing that you have to reset your Dell streak, I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to reset your Dell streak then you have to follow these steps. First of all you have to turn off the device and after that you have to press the volume up and down key together and then you have to press the power button at the same time. Now you have use your volume key to select factory reset option in your Dell streak and after that you have to press the camera key to start the factory reset in your dell streak. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

After referring your post I have tried to solve the problem by reinstalling all the application in my Dell streak but after doing that also I was getting the same problem in my mobile. Now after doing that I have also try to fix this issue by doing mobile reset in my Dell streak but it didn’t make any difference in my mobile. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

In my Dell streak I was facing the similar issue and after that I have tried to solve this issue by rying so many different solutions and I have also tried to search solution on internet but after doing that also I get the same problem. After that I have read your post and I visited service center of Dell and then I have asked for the solution and they have solved my problem. Now my mobile is not giving me any error. Thank you so much for providing me all information.