Thread: Should I go for HTC Thunderbolt over the overrated Iphone4

Should I go for HTC Thunderbolt over the overrated Iphone4

My brother has a HTC thunderbolt. This is very cute and in features it is very good mobile. I went into Verizon and inquired two of the reps to point me in the way of their best smartphone and I was guide to the HTC Thunderbolt. I asked to appear at the iPhone4 because they had the white one which looked nice but no one had whatever thing to boast of when talking of the iPhone4. I asked what the key dissimilarities were and was told.

Re: Should I go for HTC Thunderbolt over the overrated Iphone4

In fact, I have been extremely glad with my thunderbolt. The only issues I had are leisurely finding the phone after too many text messages filling your inbox but you can simply overcome that if you delete text messages of age or utilizing a text messaging application dissimilar. I utilized to have an iPhone 3G and used up much time thinking about getting the iPhone 4 based on my positive experiences with 3G, the number of applications had for him and that he was not sure how easy it would put all my iTunes music on an Android-based phone. Luckily, I spent some time on some phones supported on Android that my friends have and do some research and decided to provide the thunderbolt a attempt.

After owning both, I prefer the Thunderbolt deficiency the stable rebooting that I hope will be fixed quickly. However, the iPhone4 camera is simply the best that thunderbolt and the battery are at least twice as thunderbolt, from my experience and usage. Also, my late Thunderbolt sometimes takes the iPhone on unusual occasions. But I like the bigger screen, the interface or customization and support for Flash. Also the voice superiority is much better, during a call. However, these restarts cancel all the benefits today. 4G not in Austin, so you do not have yet. When this occurs, only 4 G off after hearing what makes life better or worse.

I know you have been worst for a lot of people, but I just need to contribute to my experiences of thunderbolt for many months had more than two years. But as you purchased the battery evaluated to the Thunderbolt is not even comparable. It was only my first full day of owning the phone as well. I took the charger at 10 am until midnight and still had 20% yet. And I was punishing the last night of the battery. Therefore I have 16 hours there is still some juice. With my thunderbolt would have to charge me two times before midnight. However, to wait on topic, I would select a thunderbolt on an iPhone. Without any doubt.

I would like to tell you that I had the iPhone and thrown out it by thunderbolt. IOS was uninteresting for me and I loved the whole thing I could do with my thunderbolt, different the iPhone, that unless the jailbreak cannot do half of the customizations, like thunderbolt. Not to talk about 4G speeds on a choice made even simpler for me. If the battery is not extremely good, but what do you anticipate to be the first generation technology. Keep in mind 3G utilized to be the equivalent.