Thread: PCI Simple Communications Controller for HP G62-134CA

PCI Simple Communications Controller for HP G62-134CA

I just installed Windows 7 Enterprise on my HP G62-134CA laptop, everything went smooth and the team is as good. At what time I check the device manager I see: PCI simple communications controller in which device type it shows other device and manufacturing so it’s showing unknown and for location so it’s showing PCI bus 0.device 22.function 0. And in addition device status so it’s showing Drivers for the device are not installed. What should I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: PCI Simple Communications Controller for HP G62-134CA

If you comprise the PCI uncomplicated communications control as an unknown device within Device Manager specify that the modem drivers are not there. The system approach through LSI high-definition audio (HDA) modem drivers meant for Microsoft Windows 7; you be acquainted with and are able to be downloaded commencing the Internet. For this you are able to visit the official website of HP. Download the drivers and install them. I hope this would solve your problem.

There might be chances that even after installing the drivers and still shows under device manager. This is a very common problem so for this you just need to perform some steps. First right click on PCI Simple Communications Controller and you will see details tab. Select that tab then go to property as Hardware IDs. Now here enter the values so as to identify the correct driver needed for this device. This will surely help.

I have a similar problem with controllers: network controller and especially the wifi adapter don’t work. My computer is HP G62 and NotebookG62-100EB. Thus I asked my friend about this problem and he told me to download the Atheros Wireless driver and this will solve the problem. Well I tried exactly what my friend told me and it really worked. So I would suggest you to do the same. All the best!

Hey buddy well I don’t have much idea about this since I am not an expert to guide you to solve your problem thus I would suggest you to take help from any of your friend or you can visit to HP’s customer support center. You can even post your query on their website. As soon as possible the Hp will provide the solution for this on their site but it may take some time. Well I hope you can wait a bit more. Good luck.