Thread: How to update software and driver on Fujitsu Q550

How to update software and driver on Fujitsu Q550

I used this Fujitsu Q550 tablet pc in last two month and now I want to fix the basic problems of the software present on this tablet OS. I have seen that the bios version not work correctly also few software driver not work in proper direction. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to update software and driver on Fujitsu Q550

Fujitsu have had another crack of the whip with the Stylistic Q550, stuffing it with Windows 7 professional (32-bit). I had performed the BIOS update and it works well in my tablet system. windows 7 can be work well to perform such type of complicated bios upgrade issues by simply using online help. You need to perform the basic step by step process to fix this issue. hence I suggest to you for use this bios update task on your system. I hope that this process also fix the other software related issues onto it.

You can simply contact the local technical support of Fujitsu, and they will send you a link that updates your bios automatically. This is the solution that works in most of the case for uploading the bios of the tablet pc. I think you need to try this and then perform the bios flashing task.

Perhaps someone can play a HD video clip before updating the drivers and then play it again after and quantify any improvement. In this updating video driver process is necessary to choose the correct process to do this task. This is the way that can be work to fix your complicated task on your tablet pc. You can found the updated video driver on official site of the video software and it can be work well to do this update video driver on your tablet pc. Hence try this simple video driver update using the official site help.

It's also curious that these three driver files are significantly smaller than the originals. Hence at the time of performing the software driver downloading task you need to check the size of the file and the result onto the tablet using some reviews. Use such help.

If you want to update the OS of the tablet then you need to perform the update task using the online help. Hence do the online upgrade process and it will be work to fix your problem. try to do this task and check what happen onto your tablet system. if it still does not work there is a auto problem detection you can use to trouble shoot the issue.

I think you need to use the USB stick to do the software driver update task on your tablet pc. If it gives problem then there is necessary to use some special task that works to fix this issue. I am not sure why it would not start from a usb stick unless the usb is not set to boot properly in the BIOS. Hence try to do the process by changing the setting on Bios and using online help. It most of the time fix any type of software driver related issues.

I have one problem faced on my tablet pc. I just noticed that my Q550 "Desktop Windows Manager" is taking up 104,316 k of memory on the task manager processes. Hence I decided to do the upgrade task onto it. In that case, first I try to uninstall the application and then reboot the system. After that I use simple clean installation process. It helps me and not the software works correctly. in your case, you can also manually install a couple of drivers from the available storage disk or online help. I think the best way is to be use the disk setup installation and it will be help to you for solving such issues.

You can also do a BIOS flash using a clean boot CD which is much safer than online update process. Hence if possible then use the clean installation process onto your tablet pc. This is much safer than the other process. For more information contact the official site expert person. I hope that they help to you for doing such complicated task on correct directions.