Thread: I want help on HP Pavilion dv6809wm windows Xp Drivers

I want help on HP Pavilion dv6809wm windows Xp Drivers

I feel affection for my hp pavilion dv6809wm laptop, other than I do not like what Windows Vista! I like to play games in the top while I have free time. Consequently the greater part of my favorites does not work with Vista or slower! As a result I determined to get windows XP on it, other than I do not perform and I don’t know where to find drivers for it, subsequently if somebody will be able to help me find the drivers please. All replies are appreciated thank you.

re: I want help on HP Pavilion dv6809wm windows Xp Drivers

Do the following things.
    1. Install Nvidia Chipset and reboot the pc and don’t install network management tool “sedona” commencing the installer.
    2. Download Nvidia graphic drive and install ms-uaa driver and reboot earlier than installing audio, modem and graphic driver.
    3. Install conexant high definition audio 221.
    4. Install conexant hd audio soft data fax modem with smartcp
    5. Install wireless 3
    6. Install .net framework.
    7. At the moment install Ricoh 5 in 1 card reader.
    8. At the moment install synaptic.
    Note subsequent to each installation reboot your pc.

Hello again, I have tried everything in the instructions another time, together with uninstalling XP SP2 and reinstalling it. Additional than at what time I download the Conexant HD Audio, and following that go subsequent to their commands WiSVHe5.inf utilize of file does not fill the file, articulate it cannot communicate through the device. In addition, do not obtain the HD audio device resting on BUS within the Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager. Thus, it is to perceive my audio card. Is it probable that a number of the security updates used for Windows XP and installed hot fixes possibly will be in conflict? Or, do you consider may be a registry difficulty?

Installation for HD Conexant SmartAudio 221
    1. Initially you have to Extract HD Conexant smart audio 221 zip file on the way to a folder.
    2. Then after that Go to device manager,and right click on it, choose “Audio Device”, at this moment choose update driver.
    3. Once you choose it then select Install from specific location
    4. Choose do not search I will prefer the driver to install.
    5. Demonstrate every device.
    6. Uncheck demonstrate well-matched hardware and clicks comprise a disk.
    7. Subsequently go to unzip folder and select “WiSVHe5.inf."
    8. Once you done with all these steps then Restart your system.

So this possibly will be your problem. First you install every the drivers for your laptop simply after you run Windows Update. However not at all install the drivers there for your system. You are able to go to Control Panel and choose Add / Remove Programs and uninstall the entire updates. You will be able to use Windows XP Tool Remover big update. It is a free application for Windows that allows users to quickly and totally eliminate or uninstall the updates installed resting on your computer.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. I tried all these settings but still I am not able to solve this issue. I even try to use windows XP tool remover but still it’s not helpful for me. Actually it works for me for some time but after that it stop working and the same problem arrive for next time. So I don’t know now what to do next. Does anyone have any other solution? I am out of ideas now. Please show me some correct way to fix this issue. Thank you.