Thread: Blank Display Screen of Sony Cybershot DSC-T1

Blank Display Screen of Sony Cybershot DSC-T1

My Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera was working very well until yesterday night. At night the battery of the digital camera drained and it switched off. So I charged is the whole night so that I could use it again today morning. But today when I am try to start the camera, the screen of the digital camera seems to have gone completely blank. I am unable to understand what the matter with my digital camera is. DO anyone haive any idea what is the issue behind this? Please help me people.

Re: Blank Display Screen of Sony Cybershot DSC-T1

According to me the issue is that you might have not charged the camera and that is why you are unable to start the camera and that is why it is showing completely blank screen in your digital camera. There might be some issue with the charger of your camera which you used for charging yesterday night. So I would recommend you to use some other charger for your camera, which is a working one and get your digital camera charged completely. Try to start using it once you have completed with charging.

I feel that the fault is with the battery which is being used in your digital camera. You put the digital camera in charging, but still the charge got drain, then it is for sure that the battery which you are using might be faulty or it might be leaking the power. So, in this case, you should get your battery replaced with a new working one. Make sure that you are using the original battery of your Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera. Always remember to use the genuine original products.

Thank you, guys for your concern. I appreciate the help. I am sorry to provide you guys with incomplete information. Actually there is no issue with the charger or the battery which I am using in the Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera. I am able to start the camera, can also see all the lights switching on. But the only problem is that the display screen of my digital camera is completely blank. Please help me in solving the issue.

According to me you need to reset your Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera to its default factory settings. For achieving that, you will have to perform few steps. Before resetting your camera to the out-of-box settings, I would suggest you to make sure that you have taken backup of all the important files and data. Click on this, LINK and visit the following thread in our forum. Then read on the second and the third reply posted. You will be finding the steps to reset camera and camcorder. Please follow the steps as mentioned.

The way you have described your problem, I feel that no one else other then some professional can solve your issue. Your digital camera is in very need to get service. So, I would recommend you to visit the eSupport website of Sony (You can search for the same on Internet) and look into the different repair options given in the following site. If you don’t find any help on this link then you should visit the official site of Sony and then go to the Contact Us link. Make sure that you have selected your proper regional location. On doing so you will be getting a list of places where you can get your camera repaired.

You should search for either Sony Store or any other authorized store of Sony inorder to get your device repaired or replaced, depending upon the severity of the issue. If the issue is not solvable and your device cannot be repaired at all, then your digital camera will be getting replaced with a new one which will be working perfectly fine. But you should make sure that the camera is within the warranty period and also you have not void the warranty of your camera.