Thread: Unable to use HTC sensation in disk mode

Unable to use HTC sensation in disk mode

I am using HTC sensation mobile from last few weeks and I have android 2.3 in my mobile. I normally use my mobile in disk mode for easy file transfer but suddenly my mobile has started giving me some issues. Now whenever I connect my mobile with my laptop at that time I am not able to use my mobile in Disk mode. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to use HTC sensation in disk mode

As far as I know you must be having option in your mobile setting to use your mobile as in disk mode. First you have to check that whether you have selected that option or not. If that option has not selected then you will not be able to use your mobile in disk mode. First select disk mode and after that connect your mobile with your laptop. I think this solution will be helpful to you.

I have referred your issue and I think you should try to solve this issue by trying different USB cable with your mobile phone. Try to connect your mobile with your laptop with different USB cable and after that check whether you are able to connect your mobile as disk drive or not. If you still get the same problem then I think there might be some thing wrong with your mobile phone and if you didn’t get the same problem then I think you need to replace your USB cable.

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing reset factory setting in your HTC sensation mobile. If you don’t know about how to reset your mobile then you have to follow this step. First of all you have to take back up of all your data and after that you have to go to the setting in your mobile. Now after doing that you have to select SD & phone storage and then you will see the option for Factory data reset. Now after selecting that you have to select reset option. Now after doing that it will reset your mobile and then try to connect your mobile and check whether you are able to use as disk drive or not?

I have gone through your above solution and after that I have tried to solve this issue by checking my phone setting but there was nothing wrong with my setting. Now after that I have tried to connect my mobile with different USB cable and after doing that also I get the same problem. Doing factory reset data in my mobile doesn’t make any difference. Is there any other way to solve this issue then please help me.

If you are facing the same problem even after doing factory reset data in your HTC sensation mobile then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile software and you need to contact HTC service center. If youe mobile phone is under warranty then visit the HTC service center nearby you and after that you have to ask about the solution regarding your issue and after that they will give you proper solution for that. I hope after doing that you will be able to use your mobile in disk mode.