Thread: Need Hp mediasmart software for Windows 7

Need Hp mediasmart software for Windows 7

Hello friends I have HP TouchSmart tx2 laptop which comes with the windows vista. I have recently upgraded my hard disk and after that I have installed windows 7 in m laptop. Now after installing windows 7 in my laptop all the things worked fine except my HP media smart. Now please tell me what I should do to make me mediasmart work again in my laptop,

Re: Need Hp mediasmart software for Windows 7

I think you can solve this problem by downloading Hp HP MediaSmart software from HP official site. First you have to visit HP website and after that you have to put your laptop number in serch box and after that you have to click on the software and driver download option and after doing that you will find the option for HP MediaSmart software. Now click on the download and after that if you get the option for the operator system selection then at that time you have to select windows 7 and after downloading that install it in your laptop. try this trick it might solve your issue.

If you are not able to find this software on the internet then I think you should try to install the HP MediaSmart software which you got in your HP software CD. I know that software is for windows vista but it will work in windows 7. I have tried this trick in my laptop and it was working perfectly and that is why I am suggesting you this trick. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Thank you for giving me replies. After reading above post I have tried to fix this issue by searching Hp mediasmart software in the internet but I found only Windows vista supported software on the internet and I have downloaded that but after installing that in my hp touch smart tx2 laptop it didn’t worked. Now I don’t know what to do with this problem. if any one have any other solution then please help me out.

I have found one solution for you. If you want to download the HP media smart software then you can download this in by clicking here HP MEDIASMART SOFTWARE. Now after downloading that you have to first uninstall the previously installed software from your laptop and if you have not installed any software previously then Install this and after that you will be able to use HP mediasmart in your laptop. if you find any difficulty after that then let me know.

Well I have downloaded the Hp mediasmart software from your given link and after that I have installed that in my laptop, now after doing that I HP mediasmart worked fine in my laptop. Now I am not facing any difficulties with this software. Your given link solved my problem. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem. I really appreciate your help.