Thread: Looking for some Thunderbolt screen

Looking for some Thunderbolt screen

Hi, I had a purchased a HTC Thunderbolt. It is very awesome mobile. I like it all features. But I am seeing the some thunderbolt screen. I don’t know about this screen. Actually I have heard some screen. So I want to know about this screen. I have seen on the internet. But I didn’t understand it. Please if anyone familiar with this problem then tell me. And I also want to know some site related this. I hope you will respond me as soon as possible for you.

Re: Looking for some Thunderbolt screen

You have to have their roots (I know you are saying this to others who may be interested) I use a combo of this and the source changer in the Android Market. I utilize the link to D / L and then remove the files and place ttf font changer folder on the SD card. I do not like not being capable to flash sources CWM at first, but I like doing it this method now. Just an FYI, after altering the font, do not let the restart of the application for you, you will want to do a battery pull when it freezes. Just choose reboot later and reboot.

I want to tell you that if all you are doing is seeing to synchronize your music, you should not have to alter any drivers. When you connect your phone in to your personal computer, on your Thunderbolt, a screen should arise on your phone asking what kind of connection you would like (by default, Charge only is chosen). You can then choose the Synchronize Media Files choice. If you are already doing the above, what problems are you meeting? I think that also at least you should also do this.

I would like to tell you one thing I observe about utilizing the XDA Skins is that they do not work in Car Mode when pier on the car dock. The screen reverts to some arbitrary default skin but paradoxically it is a custom skin that came from the internet but just not the one you are utilizing at the time. Looks like XDA wants to develop a Landscape skin into these custom skins. Just considered I would contribute to since many are utilizing these skins. The store hTC skins work great in scene naturally.

What I am saying it that affect the skin of carbon fiber with this wallpaper pattern is very little freedom "Funds Flikie" application on the market. I felt that this phone has to have a battery-circle, so a kitchen in the kitchen of the UOT (needs to be rooted and execution of a ROM deodexed modify the schema similar to it). The first image shows the battery and the second image shows the battery percentage meter (when not charging). Bye the way I like this.

Just curious, for those who use the application a minimum of text to perform a battery exhaust when utilizing this giant? I have two players in place and realized that my battery appears to drain extremely fast. I was utilizing BattStatt Tajm and before my battery and it appeared pretty constant. Unless one of the following applications that currently downloaded movies Flixster, Free Antivirus, or a demonstration SlideIT virtual keyboard. I am just thinking of his minimalist because when I test the applications run in environments that seem to have the most RAM of 12 MB. Any help would be great. He had put on my screen, but I'm grounded and the other seems too complex.