Thread: Fast boot not working properly on HTC thunderbolt

Fast boot not working properly on HTC thunderbolt

My maternal uncle has given me HTC thunderbolt. This is very awesome mobile. It is fast boot enabled in the device, but I cannot get the boot device within 10 seconds or so others have shown videos. I shut the device by holding the power button off and after I used the power button to turn it back on. Here's the video. So I want know how can I solve this problem. If anyone has suffered with this problem then tell me that how can you fix this problem?

Re: Fast boot not working properly on HTC thunderbolt

I assume it is one of those applications that are required to initiate the startup time and slowing everything for you. I have Facebook and Swype loaded, which can leave those. I would uninstall the applications of others and observe what occurs. Again install one at a time and restart after every installation. That way you can find out what the application is mischievous? Then type the dev and tell them to get their material straight. I hope that it will give some help for solving of your problem

Yes, the store must have representatives of all the training on the device. While it does not make them experts. I am sure you are conscious of the fast Start function. So they can attempt it on other phones authenticate yours is not working properly. I just restarted my phone (there is no fast reboot option lol) just to see if that would influence anything. Immediately off the device and gave the wine back in 9 seconds. I attempted to look to see if anyone else has had this issue, but only came with several posts of the OP as in 4-5 different places.

I think I found the problem quickly. Maybe someone can try to see if they have it? Ok this is what I found (on my phone). I live about 10 miles outside of 4G and last night I was at a wedding that was in 4G, and my phone was to begin shortly excellent night at the marriage ceremony. My work has 4G as well and all day Friday that worked. Now, this morning at home it is not working once more (in the area of 3G only). I got the wifi to download a few things and ended up looking something zero, "rapidly began with the wifi" So I attempted a couple of times with the wifi and start growing faster. For some reason, the only time it is not quick start, only when connected to 3G.

I have more than 40 market applications, alchemy and Angry River Birds Game Emulators, Groupon, Go Dating, JuiceDefender, Mirador, Mr. Phone information number, pulse, Qik, Tango, Where and Winamp. I turned in the fast begin of an hour ago and it worked rightly. It hibernates in about three seconds and boots on 10. I just checked the box order button and select to shut down and that is all. Now if I could find my bluetooth to work heaset and the battery lasts at least 15 hours, I'd be a happy customer.

I just tried this as well (although I was pretty sure I had tested the fast boot over 4G and WiFi before) and I can fast boot connected to Wifi or 4G. Makes no dissimilarity. So I disabled the 4G utilizing the phone info application and the fast boot did not work. When I booted up I marked (just for good measure) that the fast boot choice was still checked and it was. That’s why then I powered off again and noticed that it takes extensive to power off when on 3G (makes sense cause the phone is shutting off instead of hibernating). Booted up the long way again. That’s why quick boot works. When connected to WiFi or 4G. 3G kills the fast boot choice which is really fairly mysterious.