Thread: Getting Installation Unsuccessful error while updating android apps on Droid X

Getting Installation Unsuccessful error while updating android apps on Droid X

I'm using Droid X Smartphone is a phone and very nice, with many attractive features. I've been getting an error message after an app has been downloaded "install unsuccessful". I attempt to setup different applications on Android and found that some applications are not installed. Does anybody else have issues updating apps? Please aid me get it work with all Android applications and want to know how to get rid of this issue.

Re: Getting Installation Unsuccessful error while updating android apps on Droid X

It appears that you have a trouble with the smdl2tmp1.asec. I had this couple of weeks. It was very easy to eliminate it with Explorer root, but I do not know if it has to be rooted and use it to solve the issue. The file only desires to be removed for a temporary file, but sometimes it hangs and is not removed as it is supposed to. You must uninstall and reinstall the new version, I anticipate this works.

Re: Getting Installation Unsuccessful error while updating android apps on Droid X

I've had in the past itself. Actually do not know the answer, but I think in some cases, applications have their roots and require a root system to install. Some applications of the systems are not installed suitably that way. You must be copied into the / system / application and restart the phone. Some can be setup using an app such as titanium. Do not take any of this as gospel, but these comments are based on what I saw and my assumptions.

I speculate that there may be movement of their software applications with the App2SD (or similar) or move a file from application software. I had this occur to me, and I found it because I have to install applications on SD card with a setInstallLocation switch. I turned off (set it to 0), which could re-install things. Since then I have set to 1, without trouble from time to time an application is not updated, but if I move the phone's storage, update and then move to the SD card is operating normally.

I found a solution for aptly update message. Applications such as "Android System" and "Apps2SD" have a feature that allows you to move applications to the SD card. Now and again, part of an application actually stays on the phone because of the upgrade failure. Move the application of the SD card and back into the phone and try to update again. Also the amount of free memory on the Droid X, which would add an additional touch to it.

After a search of this I have an explanation for the error message without success to install the Android phone. I'm not definite what causes this error. However, if you enter the "settings / SD storage card and phone" and taking out the SD card be supposed to able to download and install the application that is giving you trouble. After installation on your SD card. You may desire to turn the phone again as well. I look forward this will crack the issue you have.

It can be a problem with the cache market is creating the problem for you. To make convinced that you must delete the cache to update the market and the market and see if that helps you solve the issue. If you desire to do, then go to Settings> apps > Manage apps> all. After rinsing you will necessitate to restart the phone and retry the download. I would like this can not show any issue with it. Please reply back if that helps or does not assist.