Thread: Will Smartphones have Android Honeycomb

Will Smartphones have Android Honeycomb

The Android 3.0 is basically premeditated for tablets. The most innovative features in the whole system and the applications contained in its whole is a bar located at the bottom of the screen with the intention of users allows for rapid integration of the requirements for admission to the notifications, system status , and sailing smoothly. It updates the user interface of the Smartphone as Nexus and G2? Or is it just for the tablets? In addition, the characteristics that bring honeycomb? Are there any rumors?

Re: Will Smartphones have Android Honeycomb

I've even heard that Honeycomb Smartphone’s. I'm not certain but I think this will bring a renewed user interface, button-free hardware (at least in the version of the tablet). It is unlikely that any drastic alterations in android, if the rumors that it will be version 2.4 are true. Other than that, I do not think there are numerous rumors based on their purpose, plus the fact that, as you said, that suitably supports the tablets.

Google has publicly proclaimed that honeycomb is approaching to an Android-based Smartphone. Android 3.0 Honeycomb was made purposely for tablets as per the orator from Google. However, assorted functions that are there in honeycomb will be handy through Android Smartphone time. Google has not presented any data of the functions will be ported exclusively. So for now gossip that Beehive will get used to the Android phone is broken. Now be patient until the honeycomb features are available on the Android smart phone.

I assume this is no diverse from the iPhone version of IOS; Apple unconfined a dissimilar user interface than the one used in the iPhone, with lots of unusual APIs, and then merged into the iPhone has a new version of IOS. Honeycomb So Google is not saying that the media Smartphone, we need another statement from the integration of both, it makes sense to me. I hope you get something truly close to honeycomb, it is fabulous and appear much better than Android.

Well, I sense it's probably a good thing that does not come with headphones android. Although it looks good and all. Android fragmentation is annoying on many levels. Netflix is having a tough instance for Android due to "security issues" androids. I have no idea if that has no matter what to do with the fragmentation disordered or not, but is a bit provoking. Honeycomb is also far from gingerbread just published by Nexus S, therefore, as a giant breakthrough.

Everyone is this evil, and not that hard. 3.0 will be released only in tables, but the 3.x branch is the upcoming of Android for all devices. Some future release 3.0.1 or 3.1 will run on all devices. "Honeycomb", i.e. not in Android 3.0 Smartphone. However, Android 3.1 and 3.2 is the operating system take in reduced combined perfectly and all devices will be in late 2011 or early 2012. That's my guess, especially when he says that the characteristics of honeycomb brought. It is only 3.0 are not scheduled to actually work on small screens as 2.x is not scheduled to work on larger screens.

Honeycomb is more advanced. Only have features that address the tablets and apps that take gain of bigger screens, hence it works well with it. The main differences are in the user interface and drivers for some, but the core of the operating system will persist in the same way. This does not mean that the comb will not work on a phone. It just will not be intended to fit the screen size and resolution of a smaller device.