Thread: Where can I get the HTC EVO latest sense UI

Where can I get the HTC EVO latest sense UI

Hi I want to purchase the HTC EVO. So I want to know about the latest sense UI. The latest sense UI on the HTC desire looks amazing. My problem is was there any official announcements as to whether or not the HTC EVO will find updated to the latest sense UI. Therefore is there any further information as to when this will occur? I hope that you will give me the information very soon. And also tell me how can I update the sense UI?

re: Where can I get the HTC EVO latest sense UI

Turn the dream into reality, so the power-over is a dream to wake up extremely quick (although this makes that from the recovery more difficult). I particularly like the caching of maps and tracking phone. I think that if planning for us gingerbread, let's find the new address. Just make sense (no joke anticipated) that has no branches of software wanted and the Department of Human Development and HTC Evo appear too similar to maintain the power differently. Just assumption on my part. I have not got answers (yet) for the questions: Is there an official word on this, and if so, when. I appreciate the subject which prompted me to look for what is the new feeling, and now I require it. On the clash with a sense of ginger, Drew Bamford, director of the familiarity of HTC, the user of the design team. You can see the latest UI on the Google.

As I know about this problem I am telling you it is the next Android update. Right now, we are all running froyo (2.2). Gingerbread is 2.3. It is mainly the naming convention for Android versions:
    1.6 - Cupcake
    1.6 – Donut
    2.3 - Gingerbread
    2.2 - Froyo
    2.1 - Éclair
    the update after that is it appears that Honeycomb and will almost certainly be 3.1, but people said the similar about Gingerbread, therefore who familiars with this. As you can observe, Google likes dessert.

Hi, I just need to provide a shout out to independent developers in this case, too. That latest sense UI I posted above running at current, an HTC Evo, courtesy of an independent dev. (mistakes such as the gentleman said, but what about an alpha.) I do not imagined how the supernatural could have occurred without them. I cannot. They have been piece of our collective victory of Android on this platform and have made revolutionary contributions that I think have a optimistic impact on us all, if you are rooted and utilize of alternative ROMs or not. Therefore I just needed to extend the credit around a little thank you for reading and taking this into account.

Well, I would like to tell you that again, I am wondering if it is right that the latest mini- HTC Evo (4.0" w/slide-out keyboard) is coming from Sprint on Dec 11 - and if it is fact that they are naming it the HTC EVO move 4G then it appears to me that it would be marketing suicide to prevent updating the older brother. Up to now with their fresh approach to things. I do not observe them working that type of insanity anytime soon. so you will have to wait till dec.

In my opinion I think any application if it is good or not that is imposed by carriers or original equipment manufacturers in the form of a normal update is crapware. Also included are a game Nova (never heard of it) on it and is just a demo. That is rubbish. Verizon reminds me of what Madden was pushing a helper application, without the consent of the user. What is more it was just a show I wanted to fork over $ 10 to purchase the full game and cannot get rid of it unless you are based, of course. we purchased this hardware do not touch. About the Evo get the new direction. Does the desire to have more HD ROM and internal storage? I thought I heard somewhere that the Evo would not be able to run because it is limited in this regard. I hope not!