Thread: Gmail hacked from HTC EVO

Gmail hacked from HTC EVO

Hello friends, I have HTC EVO. Today I have got a problem. I have today my Gmail account was hacked and spam was sent from me to my whole email contact record. Here were the doubt IP's, and the message was about some medicine. Awkward to say the slightest. I have an extremely difficult password and I am a web developer that is extremely think about privacy and protection. Had Gmail account for years and just found the HTC Evo, and then this occurs days later. Not delighted at all. Has this occurred to anyone else?

Re: Gmail hacked from HTC EVO

My account was hacked, but I am much spam in it. I only utilize it for functions correlated to HTC EVO and never send an email to anyone utilizing it. The email address would not be incredible that would be with any problem assumed, such as sales, service and maintain, etc. I am persuaded that one of the applications utilized in spam or sell the address. No huge deal although as it is not my first email address and up to now all spam has been filtered by Google.

My brother has an incredible night and saw an android could not check their email on the phone and all your email accounts password has altered. Fortunately we were capable to find again the choice of missing password and security issues. We have no thought how it is altered, and both use Macs so no viruses in computers and his phone had a virus, so we believe that the phone that someone did amazing too. So at least you should also use this thing.

As I know about the thing with Mac I am telling you that Macs are virus free by magic (no known viruses in nature). Why? Since OS X has not been any virus developers. Demolition windows are too busy. There is nothing better or safer than OSX Windows, which only makes us fortunate Mac users Apple has a market distribute of small sufficient consequently, that "hackers" is not worth doing OSX virus. There is an OSX Trojans out there; however, that is why we still require being careful what you download. I have a little bit of experience.

Sorry to hear that. This is precisely why I did not want all my contact information is linked to a Gmail account and used up the time writing all my contact information on my phone physically. I understand that security is pretty good with a Gmail account, but the audience about your situation tells me that my instincts were correct. I would rather not have all the phone numbers, email address, and other pieces of personal information from friends and family associated with a Gmail account could be in danger. I hope they learned how it was done and take steps to correct it so it does not happen to other people.

I agree! I have been considering this application and losing just browsing mobile sites and full versions of the phone. Do not want the application of shit or something more than text messages to update the status, add friends, etc. Also, several contacts in the Gmail e-mail comes from my facebook, I surprise if that is true for people suspected of Gmail. Facebook also be attacked like mad for a while. Someone attempted to access my account yesterday India. Facebook killed him, though, and I had to revalidate the account.