Thread: Pictures not coming proper from Sony Alpha 350 Digital Camera

Pictures not coming proper from Sony Alpha 350 Digital Camera

Recently I started facing some problems with my Sony Alpha 350 DSLR Digital Camera. When I try to take a photo of anyone in the live view, I have noticed that the picture does not appears to be anywhere similar to what I see in the small screen while I am capturing the image. For example, if I click a snap of a friend and the friend's head is at the center of the screen, then after viewing the image in the full screen, the head of the friend is shown on the right side of the image. The case is somewhat same in the OVF mode as well. What is causing the issue? Please help me in solving the issue.

Re: Pictures not coming proper from Sony Alpha 350 Digital Camera

As mentioned the issue started occurring just in recent times with your Sony Alpha 350 DSLR Digital Camera, I feel that you might have done some kind of settings with your camera, which might have forced this behavior with your device. Thus you should most probably undo the following settings and check out whether the issue is cleared by doing so or not. If you don’t remember what adjustments are the actual reasons behind the issue, then I will suggest you to reset your camera to its original settings, which was already installed in it at the time of purchase.

Resetting your camera to its factory settings is very much easy. You just need to follow few steps while performing the same. First of all make sure that the battery of your camera has enough power to perform the same. Also remember to remove the memory card of your camera inorder to prevent yourself from losing your data. Find the Reset button of your camera. Usually it is a small button or hole where you have to insert a sharp and small object in order to press the button. Once you have done this, your camera will do the rest of the work, and restart with all your default settings installed in it.

I am not sure whether this will actually help you out solving the issue or not, but I feel that it is worth a try. I will recommend you to update the Firmware of your The Firmware of your Sony Alpha 350 DSLR Digital Camera. It is highly possible that the problem might be occurring because of an old firmware installed in your device. It is always advised to keep the system updated in order to make sure that you are getting better performing system. You can visit the official website of Sony and the click on Downloads and support and get the required updates for your camera.

You should read on the Manual or the Handbook for your Sony Alpha 350 DSLR Digital Camera. The manual usually consists of all the different features and the settings which can be done in the given camera. You can search for the manual of your digital camera along with other accessories which came along with the mobile. If still you find it difficult to find the desired manual or settings, visit the following link of Alpha DSLR A300/ A350 manual and read on the instructions given in Page8.

The issue seems to be very usual. You should remember that the images usually look different in the Live View mode then what you actually see them in the LCD monitor. The difference goes on increasing, depending on different cases. The Flash of your camera, taking pictures in low-intensity mode like the night mode can also cause this issue to occur. Even if the intensity is too high, then also the issue can occur in your images captured by using your digital camera.

It seems to be some kind of internal hardware problem in your Sony Alpha 350 DSLR Digital Camera to me. And I don’t seriously feel that you will be able to solve the issue by yourself unless and until you are taking some professional help or you yourself are very good in hardware solving. So, in this issue of yours, I will suggest you to find Sony store in your area or city, and submit your digital camera for repairing on this authorized Sony Store.