Thread: Auto connect wifi application for android phone?

Auto connect wifi application for android phone?

I have just shifted to the android phone from the symbian phone. so that’s why I am looking for a good applications that will allow me to have an instant access to the wifi without my manual connection on it. so if you ahev any idea about the applications that will do the work for me then please do notify me about the same. I am ready to leisten to your answers, so please do reply accordingly on the same. That’s what I want to ask here. Guys please do suggest me some applications that will give a auto connecting feature for the wifi. So guys please help me on this. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Auto connect wifi application for android phone?

Wefi is the bets option to opt for inthis situation. I am sure that this will serve the purpose for you. earlier when I was using the android phone iwas not sure whether this application will work for me or not but after trying out on my own and on my android phone I can clearly say that it has the auto connect feature in it. so do check out for that application from the android store and that will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment.

Ok if you are using wefi then I am using the Y5. Yes that is the perfect one and it is the best wifi application that I have come across. so do look out for that and I have not heard much of the wefi that’s what I want to warn you about it. do sue Y5 and I m sure that it will be the perfect suggestion for you at this point of time. So do listen to me and better opt for Y5.

Wifi manager and also the lookator are the good options to opt for in this moment of time which ifeel that, so do watch out for the same and ehnce that’s what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you. however let me warn you that this applications should be sued with the wefi, it will give the better results at that point of time. This is what I feel over here and hence that’s my opinion on this subject. The Wifi manager will pin point to the hotspots application. that’s what I am saying here, do look out for the same here.

See for the system I think Maxidix Wifi Suite is the best option I think. It will work with almost allt he windows operating systems. For the android phone I will prefer the Y5 because I am suing it from lot of time and ehnce it is the most releiable and also automatically connects to all the places that I want. So that’s the best part of the Y5. So you can look out for both the applications. I think that will be the ideal suggestion for you and yes one more warning that I would like to give you is that better do not go for the wefi because it is not the realibale one to go for. That’s what I feel here.

Hey guys thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here. I will better settle with the Y5 application and hence thanks a ton for the same. appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue.