Thread: iPhone 4 user swaps his phone with android phone G2X and android fails

iPhone 4 user swaps his phone with android phone G2X and android fails

one of my friend who is having the iPhone 4 decided to swap his phone with the android phone G2X, now he did have a look at all the features of the phone but at the last the android phone did not fail to impress him much. Though the phone did have a good battery and a variety of applications in it. still the iPhone is a iPhone. What I think is that google must start developing their own set of phones so that they do not get to see such kind of complications. Now you must be wondering what are the complications in the phone, see in some phones which is focusing more on the applications and not on the battery, while there is some problem with the music player as well. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: iPhone 4 user swaps his phone with android phone G2X and android fails

Haven’t you looked at the Google phone, the phone is called as the Google Nexus. Do look at it, see if you are comparing with the iPhone 4 then let me tell you that with there has been some disadvantages with the iPhone 4 as well. You cannot say that at all. The Samsung galaxy is a good one to watch out, have you looked at it. The android experience is a good one, yes there has been some disappointments here and there for the phone.

See if you are talking about the battery life of the android phones, see what I want to say is that the difficulty is that of the iPhone comes slightly underclocked and through a lot of services turned off, while Android phones generally come out of the box with everything turned on so that’s the reason why the battery power is not so good. So probably you cannot compare in that way. However android has several other advantages when compared to the iPhone, the first and the foremost is the applications. I can challenge you that no other phone has so much applications then the android phone, I can certainly challenge you on that, so do look out for the same.

Ok that can be the case here but one point that I would like to bring it your notice is that with the android phone it really becomes hot after several hours of use. I don’t know why and what is the cause behind it. I have never ever seen such case with the iPhone 4. I have used iPhone 4 for 2 months and more. Still I never have come across this issue. that’s what I am saying here. Also I have noticed that in some of the android phone the music clarity is also not good.

Certainly you had kept the gps or the wifi on in your phone that’s why the phone becomes so hot. Turn the wifi off and also use the navigation when it is of use for you. do not make un necessary use of it. so t hats what I am saying you, so watch out for the same. iPhone 4 battery life is just as bad as the G2X, perhaps Smartphone’s like these must be having an extended battery for the same, so that you can stay connected with the phone all time long.

See android phones do give a nice option of switching to the different batteries and also with the help of the applications like Juice Defender. You will be able to save the battery life, the disadvantage with the iPhone is that it cannot change the battery plus the maximum battery life of the iPhone with all the applications and the navigation running in the background is 6 hours. That’s the same as that of any normal android phone. so you cannot take that point and create a debate on that. Android does gives you a lot of choices in everything while the same is nt the case with the android I feel.

Interesting suggestion given by you. se must definitely have a look at that and good that you gave us some important point on the same. so thanks a ton for the same. well still the key point is that there are good android phones in the market but still iPhone is better than them.