Thread: Android support for Apple Airplay

Android support for Apple Airplay

I am thinking that if there is a android support for the Apple Airplay then it would be an interesting feature. Since I am an owner for the both apple and the android products, that’s why I am saying this idea to you all. that’s what I am saying here. Also one more thing that I would like to say is that will there be any technical issue if both of them come together? So do have a look at the same and answer me out. if you have some interesting suggestions that you would like to share it over here then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all guys. So do reply on the same.

Re: Android support for Apple Airplay

There is a AirSync feature for both the OS that has been developed here. It is an application developed that can wirelessly sync iTunes playlist as well as the photos and the videos. That’s a big thing that is developed for both the platforms and that is what I have come across. So I thought of sharing this information with you all, do look at the same. I hope I have given you the necessary suggestion for the subject hope you like it.

Sonos is a device that has come up which will be coming with the android application as well as the support for Apple AirPlay. Plus it will be hosted with the iOS 4 in it that will allow you to do all the multi takings in it. so that’s what I am saying here, do look at the same and that will be fun for you, so do have a look at it and let me know what’s your view on this. I am sure that you will be very much impressed with it. so hope you do have a look at it.

DowbleTwist have done the necessary thing by upgrading all the features. Now with the version 1.4 we will be able to play music, videos as well as view the Apple TV in it. Do look out for the same feature in it. that’s what I want to say here, look out for the same and this is with the respect to the iTunes that I am talking about. Do look out for the same and let me know if you have looked at the respective suggestions from my side. So that’s what I am saying here.

Wow! that is something that I am getting to hear today. So that Is what I want to say here. Also what I want to say is that there has been several technologies that has come up for the playbook as well as the android. We can sync iTunes as well with the Playbook, so there has been coming up with many of the features. I was wondering if the android technology gets implemented for the apple phone as well. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways if that gets implemented then it will be a interesting thing to watch out. So that is what I want to say here. Anyways just a idea that I wanted to share here, do look out for the same and if anyone has to say anything over here. Do let me know about it.

Ok this thread did get a lot of suggestions and opinions from everyone. So that’s what I am saying here the two suggestions of sons as well as for the airsync are good I think, that’s what I want to say over here. So if you all come across more such suggestions for the same then do let me know about it.