Thread: Cannot preset Remote Keypad for Dynex DX-L32-10A television

Cannot preset Remote Keypad for Dynex DX-L32-10A television

Hello everyone, I had brought a Sony internet TV and have a excellent time with it and it is with Blu-ray , and seriously I don’t ever had such experience with any previous Television, but even then also I had one complain with it: as the keypad remote was have any preset option for my Dynex Television and model number of my Dynex is DX-L32-10A, so no more stress the question, just simple query that will I be able to add any further support in that, so that I can use it with Dynex, hopes for the replies from your side. Thanks

Re: Cannot preset Remote Keypad for Dynex DX-L32-10A television

As this is the most common question I had seen on many other site and people are still don’t able to provide any feasible solution for this issue and yeah it true that there is No preset option available for using remote keypad of Sony internet TV as if you want to use it for same machine but of other manufacturer, as in your case it is with Dynex model, so at first I will suggest you to change the entire profile in your remote, and set the entire new profile as it is compatible with your Dynex, as setting a new profile is not that much tough job and even then also you are finding any difficulty in that, then feel free to ask any further question. I will feel glad to help you.

I think Sony Internet TV remotes are not compatible with each other, so the chances of using the single remote for both of them will not work and if in the case you want use a single remote for them the I thing you should opt for Insignia TV, as Insignia, Dynex and some Sony television can be operate with Insignia remote, as it has been developed in that way and all this brand are best brand available at store, and people trust on such brand, so you can also opt for it, so I had helped you in the way I can, as if someone else also know about this much better that this, so they will update with their view.

As the information I had gather after searching for a long, this issue has been still going on Sony official forums and as what official people said about this: as engineering are making such programs that will allow Sony remote for using on other set, so within this month there will bring out some software updates, and that you will able to use your remote for Dynex, so for that please be update with firmware and any software.