Thread: Motorola DROID 2 Update to Android v2.3.20

Motorola DROID 2 Update to Android v2.3.20

Everyone loves updates to their devices or phones whether it’s a main OS update otherwise a easy update by way of slight features as well as bug fixes. Fine the 2.3.20 update intended for the DROID 2 that we heard regarding previous week is lastly prepared to be pressed toward devices. The update is oblique at being capable to be ‘released’ at midnight, now this is the better time to open your system or mobile update utility and check for updates.

Re: Motorola DROID 2 Update to Android v2.3.20

It seems the DROID 2 could be in another OTA update soon, if the image sent to the Droid-Life is to be believed. The line below the data is odd disclaimer: "Delta package between 2.3.20 - 3.4.2-113" - just what is this? As they point out, 2.3.20 is the latest build number for the DROID 2. It is a small update, or, clocked at 42 MB. We're not sure if this is true or not, but we consider relevant. What do people think that this might be? I know many of you secretly hoping Gingerbread.

Previous week a little group otherwise Motorola Droid 2 users were treated to an early on free otherwise a latest firmware update to edition 2.3.20. If you were within the first group, you were fixed coming up, and we all recognize in stipulations of Android updates that's not at all an excellent thing. However first-class news is here, like the update is currently obtainable for all that. You can drag it downward yourself via navigating to "Settings> About> System Updates" if you didn’t push the support previously fresh software. Although the edition number like 2.3.20 Might interpret, this update is not meant for Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).

The Droid X software test is prepared obtainable for a few; they can be the foremost to get the 2.3 update a little bit towards the end of the next quarter. This will be subsequently the Droid 2/Global as well as Pro devices. Consistent with Droid-Life, they have utterance that Motorola has every part of except finished their cake builds every one of these devices and is simply behind you on word from Verizon to endorse them and just about.

I have also heard this news about the Android update for android 2 but I am not sure whether it is the real update or just like others. Some people have already got caught with the fake update. Some numbers in front of the update are really fake. So I am not going to hunt for this update until there is an official release. This seems to me like a rumor as we have already seen for some other mobile phones and their updates.

The reports say that the update files are already uploaded on the internet. However in my case I have looked all over for it but I didn’t get any single site to offer those update files. I have also heard about some wrong and fake update things with different version number but this one seems to me like a genuine one. It is already said that it is not a Gingerbread update. So there is no fake things about this new Android version of update for Motorola Droid 2.