Thread: A Good Android Phone with keyboard

A Good Android Phone with keyboard

I presently using Iphone4 and I am receiving board of it. I overlook the Blackberry style mobile phone through a keyboard (not slider). Can anybody of you give advice me on the most excellent Android keyboard mobile phone which is released recently? I prefer a good keyboard layout with a phone rather than touch screen. I know that in touch screen you will get Slide IT keyboard but it is still annoying for me. So right now I am looking for a good android smartphone with excellent keyboard design.

Re: A Good Android Phone with keyboard

The galaxy mini pro can do for you, alternatively there is also the lg optimus chat, maybe it costs a bit less, but the galaxy mini pro has a bigger screen. Android is the future of communication is no longer just a phone but is the total integration with the Internet and geolocation. It is almost a netbook with GPS pocket. If you want to make Android must be connected to the internet to communicate in another way. I do not send more text messages, chat with skype. It depends on what you want to do, certainly if you're not going to commit and do not have wi-fi at home, or at least you do not need a data plan Android, you need a phone for 30 euros.

In the last period, many manufacturers of smartphones in the system are a great item to make Android devices entry level to a higher quality standard than a few years ago. Lg c550 with his Optimus, Optimus also known as Chat, has attempted without a shadow of doubt to enter into a market, especially youth. Its sleek design, its low price, froyo Android 2.2 to the board and slide-away physical keyboard make this model a ideal companion for messaging, chat and social networking.

There is a race of Android phones, dedicated entirely to two groups: professionals accustomed to Blackberry and people who love their RIM Blackberry but not (I'm not surprised at all the latter, especially the second part). The case is that they have full QWERTY keyboard and integrated into its body, much like the vast majority of the Blackberry (minus Torch). They are directed to a very specific audience and here are some selections:
    • Orange Barcelona
    • Samsung Galaxy Pro
    • Motorola CHARM
    • Motorola DROID Pro
    • HTC ChaChaCha

SwiftKey X is another well-known keyboard. This version is a facelift to the previous one, just released recently. SwiftKey could say it's a keyboard, but with a prediction of damn good writing. Perhaps in part because it used as a source of your SMS, and if you allow it, also collected on Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail. In this way she learns much of your vocabulary and writing style, which then becomes a prediction, cannot be beaten. About the new version I can point out that I loved the installation process. You could say that user-friendly and very much appreciated

Gingerbread Keyboard - With Android, Google and more exactly, it is not uncommon for home applications as candidates for the throne. Most of the services of competitors, but Google are clear leaders in their field, and the keyboard Android are very close. Updating the keyboard version 2.3 of Android was received with great satisfaction among users, and it works tremendously well. It's no revolution, as in previous cases, and brings a spectacular show. Still, being a classic keyboard, remains on many phones, like mine.