Thread: Color not rich in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera

Color not rich in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera

Hey guys I am using Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 digital camera from last one month and it did not showed any issue. It has been performing very well without any issues until yesterday. Now whenever I am clicking any outdoor pictures with my digital camera, I find that the color quality of the images is not that rich as compared to earlier days. What must have caused this issue in my camera? Please someone guide me through this issue and solve my problem.

re: Color not rich in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera

You need to select the right Mode as per the condition and the external environment where you are clicking the snap. You might not be selecting the correct mode and that is why you are not finding the colors to be rich. So, I will recommend you to make sure that you are choosing the right mode for the appropriate conditions. Doing the earlier suggested thing will surely help in making the images look better in your digital camera.

According to me this problem is happening because the firmware of your camera is old and needs updating. The firmware update will ensure that the device works well and gives potential no problems for the user. You can search the available Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera on Internet and download the firmware update on your computer system and install it on your digital camera. Download the setup file from any website which is authorised by Sony and only if the website is trustwhorthy.

You can solve the problem by restoring your digital camera to its out-of-box setting. You can reconfigure the camera and its settings, simply by using the RESET button found on all digital cameras. Look for the reset button on the camera and press in order to reset the camera. Normally, the reset button is small and requires a sharp object to press. Once you have found the reset button, press and hold for several seconds. This will reset the camera.

It is merely impossible to decide what adjustments are needed unless and until we get a chance to see the image. However, try to capture the image in one of scene modes which is already available in the camera, rather than trying the usual full auto mode. You were finding issue while shooting outdoor, so in this case I would recommend you to use the beach mode on a clear day. This will give you an excellent picture quality. For low light or indoors the “Twilight Portrait” is a good shooting mode.

Re: Color not rich in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera

Thank you everyone for the quick response. It was very nice of you guys to spend part of their time to read my topic and spend some more time on writing back suggestion to my post. It really feels good to know that many good people like you are still available. For me, the latest proposed solution did the trick and solved my problem. I searched and found the configuration option and changed the Scene Modes while taking pictures. This feature helped me a lot in developing good quality images. I wish to get some more scenes which could help me more in modifying and editing the pictures.