Thread: 3G keeps connecting automatically to update to FROYO in Motorola defy

3G keeps connecting automatically to update to FROYO in Motorola defy

I've tried, but no improvement has taken. I've tried the trick in the thread where there was problems with the camera / flash after the update to Froyo (delete application data from DCSwitch). This has been at least half a day is work time NEN, meanwhile, the connection but in fact every time you turn the power button a button. Am now convinced that actually pressing the button switches on the connection before the connection is not well. In addition, I've found that even after the cell phone has logged calls or hang up after the 3G network.

Re: 3G keeps connecting automatically to update to FROYO in Motorola defy

Yes I use an app to disconnect DCSwitch. Have tried it already with Quick Settings and SMODA. Effect remains the same, I can connect without any problems on and off, virtually every time it is activated just by itself when I hit the power button. I would like the APN switch reluctant, as this takes an eternity to turn on. Apparently I'm probably the only one who has the problem. I hope that you are getting the point here.

Cannot remember the error as I had installed this version. I could not find a solution, unfortunately. But in the other Froyo I have not come across the error. do not understand why Motorola now these unfinished betas pushed and not equal, requires at least 177 on the NordicTrack. I would wait for the 34 179, change log pdf is already on the Motorola page. have recently Pays ROM on 6.0 yes based on Froyo FR flashed. Wipe etc everything has already been performed several times without success. I thought to ask again, because one probably. could now have more people the problem.

If you like the whole day with running through the area that is certainly more likely your problem. But you can not demand that the rest of humanity thinks the same way. Then you might as well make phones without speakers, etc. So I have not even used the earphones. I've been waiting to defy buy extra because of the problems with the speakers and I've only bought it in February one defy the are gone.

Hey people have sent in my Defy three times with Red lens, 2 times came back to my old back repaired something did not work. Finally, I got a new Defy which has a green camera lens. According to it's number one gets Nov.2010. It works now but why sends all the old equipment. Thought the green lens is worse than the red! What should I do? Complaining?

I think also quite unfair when one gets one of the first batch gets in fact he has finally bought one later is so like cars when two vehicles and have 10k km respectively in the coming years the newer more valuable than the old one regardless of whether the state functions are the same Clear legally of course you have in this case probably worse cards apart from that why do you send all that defy the listener because of one.